StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
These are 38 days old. They are being grown in promix HP with biofungicide. I'm feeding them FF nutes and they are under a 175w 6500k mh. The 2 smaller plants are Nirvana Afghani and are 36 days old. Nice compact growth. No smell as of yet.

bud 163.jpg

bud 164.jpg

bud 165.jpg

Hey BBP Ill be watching this grow for sure....
Good Luck and nice strains too!!!
Dro:cool2:

Whats up BBP ? they are looking good man. It's always good to watch ya grows. When i get a cam ill have pics of mine up, it's been a long process trying to get 1 LOL. Anyway good luck on your grow

hey man do you know a good seed bank that ships to the u.s.

:yay: more Stoneybud. BBP congrats man, i love to see a forum specific strain growing in more than one place it really shows how to spread the word ;)

Looking good my man>i will be watching this grow.I got Stoney Bud that is only acouple days old.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

dito man, mines are 5 days young today and if TBG`s grow of this strain is anything to go by- we`ll have some trich monsters on our sticky hands!
good luck BBP, not that you need it;)

condolences, BBP... I feel your loss. From what I've heard, that SB is one kick-a__ strain. Getting males just makes ya wanna :hairpull:

good luck on the new SB seeds u b germin....

CURSED! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................

better luck on the next grow around

ouch man, i felt that.
unlucky dude, at least you have your Afghans to fall back on....

well im subscribing now, i'll be growing some SB this summer on the outdoor tip. along with a couple of my strains as well as some good ole fashion WW and well u show the best when it comes to results. so it'll be good to see when my ladies should look like after watching this.

don't wait to long if u could. i'll be starting within the next couple weeks

Latest posts

Back