Long Time Toker, First Time Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Mike

Reaction score
Hey there, I am glad I found this forum, it is a plethora of information. I have been reading at this site for a couple of months now and I finally decided to try to reproduce some good buds. I have two seeds that I found in a in 1/8th of some sweet greeeen buds and a bunch of seeds that friends haven given me. I finally got the space and the ability to home grow, so I am currently germinating a few of the little guys and we are gonna see what happens.

Wish me luck

Hiya and Welcome Mike (if thats really your name LMAO j/k) got all your equipment? you going dirt or hydro?oh well im sure u will tell us goto the grow journal and open one up keep us posted:bong2:

:welcome: big mike. i'm sure you'll find what you'll be needing here. make note of the rules, and have a good time. be looking for you grow. we love pics bm...bb...

Welcome to the site Mike... good luck with your grow.. be sure to start a grow journal so we can see your progress and help with any problems that may arise...

Latest posts

Back