Irish's Buds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love what you do with the ICE strain. I have seen few grow it to such luster and possess the flower development you have in yours.

I also like your pics of bubblegum, I'm curious, is this the true Indiana strain or a purchased "Dutchified" version?

this cross is original indiana bubblegum mom x (tcvg) FuC male.:cool:

hd bud.jpg

hd.jpg

hd1.jpg

hoosier daddy1.jpg

hoosier daddy.jpg

Irish said:
this cross is original indiana bubblegum mom x (tcvg) FuC male.:cool:

Funny you should mention TCVG, LOL. Crazy MF'r there for sure. I almost got some of his old school Skunk, but I have so many Skunk strains and still have true SSSC & Neville's Seed Bank Skunk #1 seeds. So I passed.

I really like to acquire true genetics, that can be verified b/c IMHO the Dutch sweed companies have watered down alot of genetics. Nice to see some good old school genetics. I have wanted that true Indy Bubblegum cut, or seeds of it for yrs now. It is easy to find, only hard to verify if it the real deal. The seed biz is full of ** genetics w/ great claims, but most are just pipe dreams from snake oil salemens.

Nice grow for sure.

:dancing: :dancing: :aok: Sweeeeeeeet

i ran those skunks. i got all males. none that i seen as useable. we'll try those again later on. umbra ran them also, and got a few females. he showed them here finished, but didnt give much info on that grow.

the FuC was originally named Skush. it is a sensi skunk crossed to a kush from bc.

thanks for the comments everyone...peace...

(edit>motarebel) bubba/master kush f2's...

Edit...>i do alot of strains togeather and get mind boggled and stated these f2's as ogr gear. they are mota's f2's). sorry...

ogr bubba master kush f2.jpg

bm kush f2.jpg

bubba master f2s.jpg

bubba master.jpg

this is my bubblegum that i've had for years as clone only. it is touted as original, with no way to verify this. i have smoked the dutch, and can say this is by far different. this local cut has been passed around here a long time, and is a local staple in many grow rooms. i was given it as orig ind bubblegum, and thats bout all i can say...peace...:cool:

bubblegum1.jpg

bubblegum.jpg

Mmmmm mmmm good, that's how Irish grows it, MMMMMM MMMMM GOOD!

Beautiful plants/buds/pics here Irish.

hi tc. been awhile. have you decided on you outdoor grow for the summer season? is the show moving to higher ground, or will it stay in the enclosure? im going to attempt another outdoor grow myself. everything is coming along nicely now. thank you kindly tc...peace...

this is the fireberry...

103_0301.jpg

103_0581.jpg

103_0646.jpg

103_1097.jpg

Irish said:
i ran those skunks. i got all males. none that i seen as useable. we'll try those again later on. umbra ran them also, and got a few females. he showed them here finished, but didnt give much info on that grow.

the FuC was originally named Skush. it is a sensi skunk crossed to a kush from bc.

thanks for the comments everyone...peace...

ogr bubba/master kush f2's...

Funny you mention Skush, my old nick name back in the day was Skushy b/c my first cross which was locally grown and may still be grown in that area was called Skush. It was a cross of a Sacred Skunk #1 female and a Hindu Kush male I got from seed stock from a Vancouver Island grower/breeder. I did this back in 1980. Kind of funny, I made alot of seeds for local growers and passed some along to a few growers in Vancouver, and other areas of Canada.

I know it is hard to verify your Bubblegum, but I do know the true Bubblegum strain came out of Indiana and was reworked over & over again, if I'm not mistaken, Dutch Passion was the first to release a "dutchified" version of it.

Skushy? :D i like it man!

i ran alot of testers for crazy over the years. the skush(fuc) is one ive kept around for a few years. it is some very good smoke. at least i think so, and alot others too. he had a mix pack called 09 sht mix, that has alot of fuc in those also, and some other fire skunk crosses. i highly recommend those.;)

indiana is where my bro that gave me my cut is from.:cool: most of the bubblegum around here is this same cut. ive smoked it for a long while now. i believe it to be the real deal.

heres a pic of my bubblegum mom...

bubblegum mom.jpg

that is one seriously sexy mom Irish. Definitely enjoying this litte show of your's.

Irish said:
Skushy? :D i like it man!

i ran alot of testers for crazy over the years. the skush(fuc) is one ive kept around for a few years. it is some very good smoke. at least i think so, and alot others too. he had a mix pack called 09 sht mix, that has alot of fuc in those also, and some other fire skunk crosses. i highly recommend those.;)

indiana is where my bro that gave me my cut is from.:cool: most of the bubblegum around here is this same cut. ive smoked it for a long while now. i believe it to be the real deal.

heres a pic of my bubblegum mom...

Many newer generation growers discount Skunk, and many of the crosses. I have grown Skunk #1 from seed in the late 70's and early 80's, grew SSSC & Seed Bank Skunk #1's and crosses, and IMHO the true potential of this strain has not been reached. I still see very unique and desirable phenotypes coming out of Skunk #1 stock.

The Bubblegum I am seeking is very dark in color when dried and cured, and the taste is what is unique of any others I have tried; it is a hashy spicy taste with a cumin aftertone. They all smell similar, but that one unique taste is what I'm seeking b/c it was the most potent one I ever tried. I'm a potency smoker first. Flavors and colors are nice to look at, but if it does not kick me in the balls and/or knock my head in, it really has no use to me.

thanks.:)

these are the two phenos of ice i have at eight weeks, four days flower...could go ten.;) ...peace...

103_4444.jpg

103_4451.jpg

103_4458.jpg

103_4464.jpg

103_4467.jpg

103_4470.jpg

103_4480.jpg

i want a full report on the ice...i've been looking at that strain for a while

this is the mom in the HD cross...:cool:

103_4495.jpg

103_4498.jpg

103_4501.jpg