Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Meet ? -- Thanks Cuz !-- Thanks for dropping by and you're welcome here anytime U want !
Most of the stuff I grow I got here ! -- Still working out the bugs in my system but I'm getting there just still keeping them little !-- Not my time to shine yet !

Maybe only 4 seed each of 2 varieties ? -- I got some other suff under the dome !--4 usually get me my girl !--
Ya'll have to teach me about High CBD stuff !-- I'm sure I can grow them but do I need to mix it with other weed ?-- I like me some THC too !

what I enjoy making is a high cbd tincture out of MCT oil (coconut that is liquid and really good for you} I do around 95 % cbd and a hand full of an indica. I like that for sleep and like i mentioned it increased the REM sleep of my trainer by 2 hours a night. It relaxes you amazingly well. And this is before the valentine. These seeds should be the cbd bomb.

Mr Fist, meet Keef, ya'll would like each other.. Good to see ya mr fist.

I was on the way to put those seed up and 4 those CBD Crew seed flew up in the air and landed in 4 of those seed starting cubes that was wet !--Fell right into them little holes too!-- Who woulda ever thunk it ?- -- Once they get wet U can't take it back !

It ain't a thing about need Umbra !-- I could get by one on these dam thangs !-- I just moved a new as* indica to aero today !-- Peruvian Sangarara Reserve -x-91 Dragons -- With a middle east daddy in Mazar-i-Shariff --x- BBSL!-- Things work out breeding those 2 unrelated Indicas will kick in something called "Hybrid Vigor "-- When they breeding cows for meat production they breed 2 unrelated varieties like a Hereford and an Angus -- That 1st generation cross probably out do both mom and dad !-- Then that hybrid vigor slides away in succeeding generations !-- So U absolutely right I do not NEED anymore Indicas !-- I just want them !
I won't be done with Indicas until I got some Deep Chunk and The Definitive Domina !--and some more !

I know how U be Umbra !-- I hope all is well on the home front ?--- I think U should buy that boy a slow bus ticket to the east coast !-- He always make your blood pressure go up !
I gotta get back to my jams !-- Later OFC !

Hi guys, smoking a joint getting ready to get horizontal. That is pretty amazing keef about those cbd crew landing in those cubes. Mojo for the fattest leaves you have ever seen.

umbra, when do you start feeding your babies. No kidding about you keeping things close to the vest. Your probably sitting in a library of genetics. Do you have a card catalog system?? :vap-Bong_smoker:

Good evening Budlight.

Just a list ... by breeder ... then by type of plant ... then by when I acquired them

I got a sack full of loose bottles alphabetized !--- No they not other Keef !-- U lucky to remember what U got growing !-- Don't make me come over there!-- Excuse me folks this is between us !-- I will beat U !

Sorry I get strange when I got my map and pendulum out skrying !-- Been looking for something long ways away off and on for quite awhile !-- The other end of Tayos cave !

U don't believe that do U ? -- I wouldn't !-- Remote Veiwing is a myth !--Mostly !

Thank goodness for Tangueray! I had an interesting weekend, involving a road trip, old friends, liquor and of course, a oz. or 2. Ain't going into details but I came out unscathed and that's the important thing. At first I was really glad to "get away" but then I realized how glad I was to still have the gumption to get ornery!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Got a foot on either side of the curtain gathering up the forces for the big hammer drop !-Big Magic !--- Wrap it up tight and just drop it ! ---It know what to do !-- No emotion just balance ! --I'm working !--U don't have to understand much less believe !-- When the energy is there ?-- Swing the hammer !
Might be late tommorrow this gonna take a lot out me !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Surely U didn't believe dat sheet ?-- I do crazy well !--Do not attempt this --Leave crazy to the professionals !--
Wanna get high ?-- I did and I am !-- 60 degrees and weatherman say high today of 50 !-- Makes perfect sense to me !
AK48 --x--BBSL
Momma AK 48 seed came from WoodHippy and seed for dad came from Giggy !
I grow mostly OFC weed !

View attachment 20180207_052203.jpg

I didn't have nothing to do with that earthquake !-- I'm just in touch with my animal side and I could feel something happening but didn't know what and where !---How U even go about explaining that ?--- My freak flag flies high !

My Blue T.E. !-- Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer with a mighty B.B. King dad out the House of Umbra !-- Blueberry with a peppery finish !-- Very unique !-- She belong to D.D. !--but she carry some seed from the BBSL for me !

View attachment 20180207_060208.jpg

New Orleans Ladies -- From Bourbon Street --to Esplanade-- They sash shay by !

Way to high for it to be this early !-- Not too late to be this high !-- So I guess it depends on how U look at it ?-- Dogs gotta go to the groomers in a couple hours !-- Shaggy thangs need a cut !-- It's worth it for some else to do it !-- When I have to cut stickers out Jet it's like messing with a running chainsaw blade !-He gonna bite ya !-- I ain't no dumb sheet anymore !-- I do what we call papoosing in the hospital for controlling rug rats !-- Wrap them up in a blanket so they can't move!-- I don't get bit as much that way !-- Little bud stealing Bastid !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back