Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Dog ? -- Looks good just it seems to takes forever after the flip don't it ?
Got my pups to the groomers !- I told them I was gonna put them in puppy jail if they don't be good so Jet bit me !--He got problems !-- Likes his weed too !-- Got to watch him like a hawk !

Any of ya'll able to turn some 50 cal. casings !-- U can not buy some 50 Cal ammo for a Griffin kit gun !-- I only want bout 25 rounds !--If U don't know ? - -Ain't nothing unusual here that is just some specialty ammo for a coyote gun !

12:40-- That's kinda like 4:20 ?-- Like I care ? -- Where my pipe ?

G'day Stoners! Man I wish I was 30. I'd be working for Elon Musk. I had a wooden one when that rocket landed them 2 boosters and launched that car.

No I want me one those 4 prop computer controlled drones that U can ride in !-- Got a cab and all !-- Only thing missing is a clutch and a transmission !

Rockets is so yesterday !-- Bout time for someone to unveil a commercial version one them dam pulse detonation engines !

Hard day !-- See ya in the morning !-- or November !--

Bite my tongue till it bleeds trying to hold back righteous words !--Under my rock might be the best place for me !-- I ain't real good at pretending !--Stand up for what's right and someone want to put they foot on your throat !-- I'm sure all would be well if I would just not say those true things !--
Papa taught me --If it looks like sheet ? --Smells like sheet ?-- Taste like sheet ? -- Pretty dam good chance what U got there is sheet !-- Something stinks !

Later !--I'm out !

good morning to you, good morning to you, good morning dear old farts club, good morning to you.

Good morning potheads, these sunny warm days make me think about planting stuff in my outdoor garden, however I’m pretty sure it’s just a trick!

testing a Fluence spydrx in a tent to see how they do compared to the de/ac hps. I replaced 2 1k MH with the spydrx

I heard Fluence does not use the same quality parts as they used to they use really cheap Chinese drivers and Stuff like that

I think the next bit of LEDs a bite to fill this one dead spot for my sativas I’m going to go with these guys they’re a bit pricey but definitely well worth the money nothing but extreme quality inn these lights https://chilledgrowlights.com/

47 and rainy at the beach !--My face hurts - left arm mostly on strike !-- I wanna blow something up or shoot some sheet but got no worthwhile target !-- I'm better than that !--I be O.K. but having a little trouble controlling the rage !-- Best when the rage shows up when U really pissed off about something rightous then U can just turn it loose !
Them babies down there ?-- Don't make me lie to U !--Besides I have a disease !

View attachment 20180208_112344.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back