Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$70 Mars Hydro light probably made in China !-- Vegges just fine !-- Mars Hydro 300 watt light over each half square meter aero box in bloom !--600 watts per square meter in theory !

I run 1280 Watts at the plug for a 4 x 8 space

Hey Bud !-- My mind is slow today -- Even simple math I no can do !--sounds comparable to what I do ? -- I am just a believer in LEDs-- my lights may be cheap but they give me the frost everytime !-- If it ain't broke don't fix it !-- My stuff ain't broke !

the spydrx is 330 watts. The driver with the razr is exposed so you can see what they use. Industry standard from what I know, they use HLG driver. The razr draws 90w

What up Umbra !-- I'm watching what U do !-- U say that light was worth every penny then I'm on it !

Think I need a sling ? -- Fingers working OK just got no grip in the left hand and the arm don't move right !-- Probably could use a sling for the left side of my face too!-- I look like a stroke survivor !--Left arm drawn up across my chest and left side of my face drooping !-- I guess if I had the walk no one could tell the difference!

My plan is to finish testing how they do in flower. Then try stacking two levels in the tent with a second 1. My observation so far is that the plants in veg did much better than using the 2 1k MH I had in there. Instead of running unsexed seedlings in there like I did this time, I want to run some clones and keep them 18" and the flip them. Then try 2 levels in the tent. Obviously, my goal is to duplicate this in the garage and replace the de/ac lights. But to also to try the vertical gardening concept. So I'm also looking at building movable stacked tables.

Umbra I watched a video on YouTube with growmouse Hacking the spider for a guy named Loki with some quantum boards and when he had it apart he noticed that it didn’t run Meanwell Drivers anymore he found a few other things that they really cheap out on as well in the newer lights I can post a link if anybody wants to watch a video of it it was a super cool hock the light turned out looking pretty amazing he ended up running it with remote drivers

I'm a cloner !-- All them baby seed plants in that pic this morning don't nessesary mean I'm in the process of doubling up but it don't mean I ain't neither !
Umbra U see I brought B.B. back ?

My original idea !-- Stacked SOGs aero under LEDs ! -- I think it can be done with 8 ft ceilings - 2 level grow !-- Run a bunch of short bushes !

commercial growers in Cali are buying 100 at a time. Kraven was who pointed me in this direction and he was right about what I have seen so far. He told me 1 of his friends got 4.6g/w with a mover. Anybody can make crazy claims, but coming from K, I have to find out myself.

I been a fan of LEDS since my first one !-- I got no problem switching to different LEDS even expensive ones if they worth it !-- These cheap ones will buy me some whenever I want !--Beating these with quality ? -- That I gotta see !-- No doubt they can beat me on quantity !-- Set up and operating cost I'm good for now !-- I got a plan for a small mom pop grow !-- No boxes !

Umbra check out Loki gro on YouTube he uses pretty much everything he runs the spider with a combination of quantum boards he runs just quantum boards he runs cobs and he runs the photon phantom boards plus he’s running the chill LED he shoots lots of content of them all running in each separate rooms I can tell you this he sure knows how to grow some crazy cannabis that’s for sure he’s definitely worth checking out

What I want to know is how much did it cost me to grow that gram of weed ?-- Set up cost --power usage ? -- I can't do that kinda math !

Set up cost on each my box/ light / pump combo is a little over $200 each !-- $425 a square meter !-- I'm see if I can cut that in half !--
Look at those "midgets " Keef always messing with ?--
U would think he was working on stacking SOGS or something ?--

Next expansion ? -- I go up !-- Found out everything I needed to know now all that's left is making it work !-- What's Keef want with all those Indicas?-- So now U know !

keef im hopping for lots of purple in this new one i got its a cross of the purps x sr71 purple kush x purple urkle x grape ape x grand daddy purple

Umbra, I think you said you got some of those solstrip 3500k with a 240w driver... what are you using that setup for and how is it working? Also what is the coverage area under it? Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back