Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.!--O-dark-30 ( 5:45) -- 61with rain at the beach !-- Caps better kick in soon !-- Old man ain't moving so well !-- Listening to some CSN and sometimes Y this morning !-- Got 80 feet of waterline nicely making way !-- Made me think of Nick and Cane !-- I never seen the Southern Cross !-- Maybe one day ?
We got a solemn duty to perform so get your tired asses up !-- Wake and Bake time !-- It's a fact that weed ain't smoking itself !
Let's do this rainy day !

Fire on the mountain !--Lightening in the air !-- Gold in them hills and it's waiting for me there !
I'm old !-- I do what I want !-- Ain't nothing wrong with some Marshall Tucker Band !

Ozark Mountain Daredevils for me! I feel ya! Its a rowdy morning. Umbra my full size is an AMT Hardballer. I love that .45 but it won't feed hollow points. My everyday was a Iver Johnson range commander. Its one of the ones that got stolen. Keef, I have a 12 gauge coach gun in the back. No choke

I got short changed by Viparspectra, them dogs. I ordered 4 of their top end lights which at the time were supposedly in stock, and found out later they were sold out. I waited a month for them to come and finally one shows up but the light spectrum is changed from what I ordered and instead of rheostats it has switches. I sent it back and been rethinking ever since. I looked at their website and realized the spectrum is changed on all their lights. I may just build me one big light of my own. Prolly be better light anyway.

Don't mis-understand me, I already own 5 of their lights and I like em. I was just looking for a particular light spectrum and they changed it. Now their high end lights are the same color spectrum as the cheaper ones and its a little too blue.

Good morning peeps,
CNS and sometimes Y? that made me laugh.
Sorry i missed all the gun talk. I had a 22 in alaska. Bud had something that would stop a grizzly, as he hunted up there. sweet story coming up here. When our kids were 5 and 6 bud got laid off for a few months, only time in our life, and he sold his guns for christmas for the kids. Not my idea, his. awwww He said he lost his taste for hunting. He got a couple caribou and went bear hunting a few times up there.

The sun is shining and it is cold. I so want to go work in the yard,so i will bundle up and do it.
Have a good day, and I love this place. Good luck on making a new light Nick and awesome new bong dude. you need to go show that off at the Bong hitters club.

Thanks Rose. I just realized how ironic that pic was. An Advair disk, 2 rescue inhalers, and a bong and 1/2 a doobie. Now if that ain't irony...........

Beer ? -- Wine ?-- Ain't that different to make !-- Only thing is beer is nasty !
Different airlock too !-- but they do the same job !-- The wine ?--I'm feeding the yeast till the alcohol content kill it !-- Ain't much bubbling going on anymore !

View attachment 20180210_124240.jpg

The Boondock Saints are entertaining me tonight!:vap-Bong_smoker:

I got short changed by Viparspectra, them dogs. I ordered 4 of their top end lights which at the time were supposedly in stock, and found out later they were sold out. I waited a month for them to come and finally one shows up but the light spectrum is changed from what I ordered and instead of rheostats it has switches. I sent it back and been rethinking ever since. I looked at their website and realized the spectrum is changed on all their lights. I may just build me one big light of my own. Prolly be better light anyway.

Don't mis-understand me, I already own 5 of their lights and I like em. I was just looking for a particular light spectrum and they changed it. Now their high end lights are the same color spectrum as the cheaper ones and its a little too blue.

i tell you man i sure love my new lights its way brighter then 2 1000s

Morning O.F.C.!-- D.D. home so I been hanging with her ! -- Traitor dogs bark at me guarding her !-- Dat's some sick puppies !-- It's 55 at the beach and maybe the rain clear up some !-- Got my Easy Rider scooter cranked yesterday !-- Me and the scooter dog be mobile again !-- A little ether and worked what ever was going on with the fuel system worked out for now !-- Got some decarb in the oven --I'm be needing some caps !-- Coffee and a pipe will do for now !-
Wake and Bake !-- It's Sunday let's do this day !-- I know I got problems in the grow to solve !-- I started too many seed and don't have room for them all --Didn't expect so many to germ !-- Started an old box I had yesterday !-- Didn't have a pump so set it up DWC for now !- Things just starting to get complicated !-- Whatever happens I gotta keep up with who is who !

Hey-hey !-- Just got back from the south 40 !-- I know not what I Do !-- I'm looking for something !--My boxes in veg got 35 grow spots one I use for pump and bubbler cables and hoses --so 34 -- I filled it up with new seed plants !--but more kept coming up !-- I'm looking for some something !-- Waldo changed Nurse Larry --She turn dark almost black in bloom but looks like everyone else in veg .-- So I started some more seed of some I already got my girl from but will one throw that Black pheno ?-NL -Terp profile changed too -- !She a little more pronounced and she hits back hard !
-- Veg is over crowded but when I move some to bloom on Wednesday I'll have some open spots --Gonna be tricky !-- Umbra say I don't NEED anymore Indicas !-- I got'm anyway !-- SR 91 --x- (Mazar-i-Shariff-x BBSL)-----Nightshade -x- the same !-- Rose give me a CBD -x- Valentine and I got 3 in aero to sex !-- I got (Squish - x-Oregon Lemon)-x- BBSL -- Not an indica yet but bringing B.B.King back ---got 5 to sex !--EIEIO!

Anybody got a few spare Nurse Larry seed ?-- I got her daughter but I lost my pure Nurse -- I liked it and never meant to let it go !-- I send U a mess of seed for a trade ?-- 6-7 varieties if U want ? --I'm no breeder but I bred dank to dank and so far I been getting dank and danker !

Keef, there is a pack of Valentine/nurse larry on my desk, did you get one of those? I have those NLarry seeds you sent back to me, I can send them to you, how bout that?

My humidity was 8 today. have a wet towel on the fans now. got it up to 20, they look a little stressed. sheesh.

Tell DD hi and tell her i wish her rest and laughs.

Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine here.
Rose sounds like it's cold over your way..to be that dry must be chilly...
Keef man you a busy farmer....
Wake and bake my friends......:48:......

Yes Cane 32 here and very cloudy. I hope it rains, but not in the forcast. It was beautiful here yesterday. I have spring fever.

Time to put a few miles in on the treadmill...:(
Won't be long now Rose maybe we see some spring, been a dark rainy winter so far..

Good morning potheads, yeah, no rain here and non in the forecast...Seems a little chillier here today too, though it’s still gonna be in the 60’s.
Well, get high y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back