Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent most of 2 winters not that far West of where they having the Olympics !-- Way too cold for me !-- I mean I could definitely ski and shoot stuff if it just wasn't so cold !

They have electric heating elements for under your clothes. Nobody gets cold anymore.

Nobody gets cold anymore ?--It's 41 degrees !-- I don't got no electric underwear and I'm cold right now so don't be using them generalities at me !-- 41 might not be cold to some but ya won't find me frolicking around in it and it's rainy too !-- I ain't going out there till I have to !

Cross country skiing in Korea up by that DMZ ?-- They got mine fields up there Cuz !-- Won't be no frolicking in the snow for long !- Look at me I'm cross country-- BOOM ! -- Freedom Bridge ? -- Chosen Reservoir ( or some big Lake up on the DMZ --Ain't been but decades and decades )-- I been to those places !

Morning O.F.C !-- 5:30 ish at the beach and 41 this morning !-- Not doing so well yet !-- I feel like I been chot at and missed !-- **** at and hit !-- Oh!-- I feel old !-- I don't like it !- -- Too early for U young whipper snappers but old people we don't get up because we want to we wake up hurting !
Need my medicine !-- I hurt for several days with no relief and my super powers emerge !-- I become Super A-Hole Man ---Able to piss large groups of people off with a single word !-- Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I could feel good or bad about it but when I get like that ?-- I just don't care what U think ! -- Maybe even a little antisocial ?
Wake and Bake other Keef !

S-x-OL--Squish -x- Oregon Lemon
NS -x- BBSL -- Nightshade and Waldo
MZR ---x- BBSL ---- Mazar -i-Shariff - -Another one of Waldo's girls
B-STW-- Strawberry and yes one of Waldo's baby girls
PH -- Rose's Purple Haze !

good morning, i know you guys are just so interested in my humidity. 4 FOUR. I sprayed the room with water and now it is 35, who cares if there is standing water. kinda kidding. Man. poor little plants. Wilson says hi to the ofc. He loves pot, he could be a member of the yfc.View attachment DSCF5030.jpg

4 % WoW! Maybe you should go getcha a couple of those humidifiers that you use for kids when they have the croup. If that don't give ya humidity I guess you can take a shower.......Non-stop! I feel for ya. My Huge NL is suffering withering leaves and she is averaging 35%

Oh, Wilson looks happy! Good looking dog. Me, I'm partial to the stubby nose breeds But I had a toy poodle when the girls lived at home.

48 % Rh in the grow here !-- I'd have the opposite problem if I had exposed water from watering coco or any kinda dirt !-- I'd have trouble getting it below 55-60 % and more when it rains without a bigger AC unit and more power usage !-- I got 8 Mars Hydro 300 watt lights in bloom and 3 in veg and I cool it all and control the humidity with a small $100 AC unit !-- Rose I'd put a hot plate with a pot of water on it in there !-- The heat shouldn't hurt with the temps U got and all !

Good morning OFC. In the garage I have to run 2 dehumidifiers to keep it at 50% rH, lol. We have single digit rH all year long, but with a sealed room, it is only way to regulate it.

That is a good idea keef, i do have a humidifier going, St Nick, that is with it running constantly. I have saucers all around filled with water, I have wet towels hanging over the fans. A hot plate, do i have one of those? Good idea.

My friend says she only likes stubby nose dogs. lol, she says they make fun of those long nose breeds. Off to the trainer.

I got traitor dogs !-- They piled up in bed with D.D. and everytime I move they bark at me !-- We will talk about this the next time they want some CKN Jerky !--
I know ya'll think I'm crazy about starting all those seed plants but it's time to grow bigger plants but I'm not shutting the rotation down to do it !-- All those seed plants gonna have to be sexed and cloned if I find some dark girls !-- All that sexing gonna tie up bloom !-- In the mean time the clones that woulda went to bloom in the regular rotation gonna veg longer and bigger !-- When I get thru sexing these seed plants I should be where I wanna be on clone plant size !-- Most of the seed plants will be one time runs just to keep the rotation rolling !

I didn't go into this looking to save water but I now run a full 2 month bloom cycle on about 20 gallons of nute water total per box and throw out 10 gallons of used nute water at the end of the cycle !-- Don't know what but it has to mean something other than my lazy as* decided to find another way instead of changing all those boxes of nute water out every 2 weeks !-- I just simply said --Nope !-- I ain't doing it that is way too much work !-- Got to be another way !-- There was !

I been reading about collodial ? Silver and the making of feminie seeds Keef I know this is something you have talked about. Have you read the stuff about it on here? Man, I'm still getting into it but I see a new hobby in my future?

Rose, thats funny right there, I wouldn't be able to breath at all in that kind of environment.

Nick maybe we learn together ?-- It is something I gotta get comfortable doing !-- I've read some of the basic stuff but the reading and doing can be different !-- When I get the silver and grow out a male I wanna turn him loose and make me a coffee can full of feminized seed !

Nick I want to learn to do that "Selfing " too !-- Take a cutting off a girl --Turn it into male and breed it back to itself !--When I'm successful at this genetic doubling and it has taken me 1,000s of seed to make one plant it better be a girl !--I'd like seed too but there will be only the girl !

Its something I am wanting to try. I really want to save this cut of NL that I have ans so far none of my clones have taken and one of the re-vegg girls has died. Has a lot to do with the low humidity I'm fighting like everyone else this winter. I just ordered a cloning machine in the hopes of improving my odds. Now if it just gets here before she gets to far into flower. I want to self her and get me a bunch of seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back