Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bud sprained his knee as he was stepping off the ladder, missed a step I guess. So i am doing all the stuff he does and I am tired too Duck. I am not getting any thing done of my work. I better get off of this computer and go plant my plants.

Rosebud, give Mr. RB my best--hope he heals fast. It's tough when you don't have a helper.

I have been a spoiled brat by all the stuff bud does THG. Although, he is getting a bit grumpy. I am hoping to get my plants in today. He goes back to the doc monday, hopefully, he is improving.

Oh, you do your share to keep that yard of yours so beautiful. Just between us girls, I think that men are the grumpier of the sexes when they are hurt or sick.

I have 4 plants transplanted into smart pots and hope to get 4 more done tomorrow. Had to go to HD for more soil and some PVC fittings for watering lines I am running. Fortunately, I will have some help with hauling and mixing the soil.

Rose sorry to hear bout Mr. RB, hope he heals up soon.

My Mr. TC does real well telling me what to do, maybe Mr. RB could take that role. I smile and laugh and ask for more advice. Is especially entertaining when he advises me how to cook.

We have eight girls now sexed and planted in their permanent pots. Now it is up to the sunshine and soil to do its work. I'm pretty exited to see how this season pans out.

I agree Goddess, men can be pretty grumpy when hurting. I am finding aging men/man pretty grumpy overall. Must be why they make movies out of the topic. Best to laugh at the subject. Women get to have a life time of "moody/bitchiness", lol. Guess it all depends on the point of view. Can't imagine a man copping to being grumpy let alone moody. Dang getting old is interesting.

what up peeps been mia for a few,super busy time of year for me,Rose I hope Mr. RB is ok....feels like a BIU sunday....enjoy the day....peace:beatnik:

morning BHC,wow no activity on this thread in days....guess I will biu by my lonesome self, hope all is well....peace

It is a busy time in the garden that is for sure. How you doing mr fist? mr rb is 3 weeks in to this 6 weeks wheelchair thing. He doesn't complain of pain so i am glad about that. I hope it is really healed in 6 weeks. Don't work too hard.

Oh, I'll join you too. I was in Idaho for 4 days and just got back yesterday and wasn't on line much.

Rosebud, hang in there--you're halfway.

I'm all for that, Rosebud. I can't wait to have a big bunch of Satori to wake and bake with. I'm going to the neighbors today to inspect his plants and remove any males. This is something I am doing once or twice a week. LOL--neither one of us wants seeds again. But at least they were seeds made the old fashioned way, so were useable.

Take care and please don't overexert yourself. It is easy to do when taking care of another and having all their work to do also. Unfortunately, we are not the spring chicks we once were.

:48:

allrighty then,lets have a party:vap-Bong_smoker:glad to hear mr.rb is doing better,hope your trip to Idaho was great Hg,good to see you all back...BIU BHC and have a great day.....peace

Speaking of chickens, we have had a dove couple live here for a year. they walk around the yard gathering little sticks. They don't care about the dogs, they just all co exist. They make really dumb nest with only a few sticks stuck on a branch. I don't know how they populate because their eggs fall out easily. I think there is a life lesson in there for me somehow.. If you know what it is share. lol

How's Idaho, what are you doing up there? I am so glad you weren't there last winter. I think i lost my apricot tree and the only thing i can think of is all the snow.. i don't know.

Trying to get the place in Idaho livable. Met with some construction types, worked on getting the water going, and cleaned this last trip. The news on the place in Idaho just keeps getting worse and worse. The snow, torrential rains, and spring runoff undermined the ground underneath the deck area, and the footing and foundation split (maybe had already been cracked) and has moved about 6" in some places. This has caused the mobile home to become unlevel and shift and that has caused major problems. In addition, the deck has dropped about 3" on the house side as a result of this. This is all deemed flood damage and not covered by insurance. Probably going to have to head back up there the first of next week again.

I love doves. We have tons of them here. In fact we have quite a variety of birds here. Those nests must be sturdier than they look. Occasionally, I will find an egg that has fallen from a nest, but it is not a common occurrence.

So, let's just smoke what we got and try and look on the bright side of things. It is a beautiful sunny summer day and I can legally load my bong and BIU with you all. Life is good.

oh man THG, i had no idea.. that beautiful home in idaho that you worked so hard on.. Sheesh, mother nature was pissed last winter. I am so sorry. What a devastating loss.

Life is good, not matter what. There is a lot to be grateful for that is for sure. I am grateful for MP and my buddies.

What a bummer THG :(

The best bright side is, you don't live there any more:aok: plus you are legal:)

Sorry THG,,that freaking sucks. Sending positive Energy your way.

Duck is a sissy,,,lol,,,just messen wit ya....Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Time to Bong It Up.

:bong:

Hey WH, have a great holiday

Latest posts

Back