Placed my order yesterday for big devil #2 autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCGuerrillaking

Reaction score
just wondering has anyone here has any experience with it? i know big devil looked like a sweet plant but idk what the difference is between that and #2. they were sold out of big devil :(. the pic for #2 is the same pic used for the first big devil and im just sceptical and would love it if i could hear someones experience with it. I was confident thats what i wanted until after the order was placed and now im just nervous so please, let me know.

ALSO got a ch9 "cluster" freebie, if anyones had any experience with that id love to hear about it.

So this famous "Big Devil" you are raving about is an Auto? :confused:

:giggle:

i didnt mean to make it out like that lol i just ordered some cause this dude redkiller grew some and it looked awesome for an auto. but i ordered big devil #2 because they were out of stock on big devil. i just wanted to see how others did with it if they have grown it before.
but yeah it is an auto, i havent grown an auto before and i need a fast harvest at the moment. it looked worth it.

what can you tell me about autos? you dont seem to be fond of them, im new to them so i dont know too much just that it says 65 days from seed to harvest and i liked the look of redkillers

Autoflower = Ruderalis

Ruderalis = Very Low THC content, very low yielder

Autos don't attract me in any way shape or form...but that's ME. :)

Happy growin tho. If your good to it I'm sure it will be good to you.

word, the ch9 cluster looked cool, im starting that with the big devils, and im gonna flip as soon as i harvest them.

As with all genetics, take the breeder's estimates with a grain of salt--most strains take a week or two longer than the breeder estimates.

Autos simply do not have the quality and quantity of photoperiod plants, IMO. I grew a few, but none of them really impressed me. I think I tried Russian Rocket Fuel, White Dwarf, and Blue Himalayan. You also cannot clone them, so are forced to either buy seeds each time or make your own seeds. Who is redkiller?

You can get about the same turnaround with clones.

Never grown an auto and with all the bad chatter, I likely never will lol.

xredkiller03x its on the board says big devil/afgahn auto harvest. I also got a freebie "ch9 cluster" which is a photoperiod. not sure if anyone here has grown that or not but id love to know lol. i was very limited on money and needed to get a fast harvest this one time, i plan on getting photos after this just they were real cheap and fast and that one persons looked like an ounce or so a plant.

dont listen to all that bad noise roddy. autos are the same as any other plant what you put in is what youll get back and hemp goddess if i recall right this forum is called marijuana passion now i just assumed that someone in a marijuana passion forum would have passion for growing marijuana and that would included breeding your own seeds?!...jmo

happy growing NCG

He asked about autos and we told him ("...what can you tell me about autos? you dont seem to be fond of them, im new to them so i dont know too much just that it says 65 days from seed to harvest and i liked the look of redkillers...").

This doesn't take away from "The Passion"--we are not trying to discourage anyone from growing, however he is a new grower and has questions. I want everyone here to have absolutely the best quality and quantity that they can. Breeding entails much more than simply chucking pollen. Clones are easy and free. They can be flowered at any time. There is no sexing and/or wildly different pheno types. I see no problem with someone making their own seeds, but I think they should at least get the basics of growing down--quality breeding takes time and is simply harder than cloning, IMO.

In addition, autos really are not like any other plant. There is only so much you can do with an auto regardless of how experienced a grower you are and the genetics are simply not there to make it on the same plane, quality or quantity wise, as photoperiod plants. I can understand a new grower wanting to get a fast harvest, but after that I recommend photoperiod plants for the reasons stated.

Autos are definitely not the same as "other" plants...if you are a new grower just out to get a "quick" harvest then knock yourself out with autos. If you are like the "passionate" ones about growing and plan on doing it for a while then work with standard photo period plants. They are superior to autos in many ways IMO.

Hippiemanj said:
dont listen to all that bad noise roddy. autos are the same as any other plant what you put in is what youll get back

Nooo, thats not true, Auto's are completely different than every other plant, but Roddy knows that i bet.

Latest posts

Back