Need advice on problem in week 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^disgusting.
i assume these are for sick patients too eh? (is it med only still? or can rec walk in and buy clones?)

i was always envious of y'all walking into a store and buying any clone.. now i don't think i'd never do it even if i could, with the crap that comes with them :(

these mites are popping up everywhere i read. bloody pathetic these idiots keep passing this crap around spreading it.

Kaotik, this was actually a clone from a friend that didn't know he had it. I didn't know i had it until he told me and I still didn't see them... I see them now.. The beneficals should be the ticket as the SNS sure hasn't worked. I am tempted to throw everything away,but I need to keep harlequin, as it is the go to meds... So i will spend 60 bucks and probably have to do it a second time... these don't web or look like spider mites...they are brown and have a long body...YUCK... I will get um... I am up for battle.

read that wrong, thought it was a disp clone :eek:
best of luck on the frontline rose (you too stank)
all i've heard of these little bastards; i'd be shtting myself and likely cleaning house. *thankfully have no experience with them, and hope to never ;)

Umbra says they are russet mites and very hard to get rid of... I am on it Kaotik. thank you for commiserating. Probably will do another dose of the good bugs if needed.. expensive to overnight beneficials.

I found these mites on my clones i got from another state...YUCK, i just ordered Neoseiulus fallacis - 1,000 beneficial mites... woohoo.

Sorry to hear that about the clones Rose.. as far as the beneficial mites, what happens to them when you have a harvest? Will they be in your flowers? Or is there a way for you to make sure they aren't?

Man, that's a bummer!!!!! I can catch spider mites early by spotting the white spots on the leaves where they feed on the chlorophyll. But a mite that feeds on the buds is not as easy. Just wondering what the heck they eat until flowering??
I know a lot of folks may not like these products but the most effective way I've found to eliminate pests is a couple good shots of Pyrethrum, which stuns their nervous system, and a good dose of Tetrasan.
For the tuff suckers that made it and the eggs, wait a day or two for the eggs to hatch and flood, I mean FLOOD, the area with CO2 for a few hours. They won't live long if they can't breath!!!
Good luck to you and your buddy!
Peace, Superman

The beneficials will eat the mites and when there isn't anymore to eat they will die.:~(.. My plants are in veg and they are eating the very tiny baby leaves where the buds would be.

I recognize spider mites but these guys hid for a long while... i was not diligent.

Rose, Have you tried the Azomax soil drench? it works quite well for the Thrips and fungus gnats that I have had. It works pretty good on the bugs that eat the leaves because when you drench with it, the bugs don't just move to other plants or hide, they stay put and continue eating. The Azomax goes inside the plant to every part and the bugs eat it and first quit breeding, then die. Then 2 weeks after the last dose, the plant metabolizes the Neem extract in the Azomax and you never know it was there. :)

I never thought I'd be happy to only have spider mites. These things sound nasty.

Hush are you talking about Azamax?

Thank you Hush, maybe i will treat before the beneficials get here. One plant looks to be dying.

Lol, yeah THG, Azamax. :doh: I always misspell that. :)

Latest posts

Back