bubblelicious did auto but no sign of trichomes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzoboy

Reaction score
hey i was wanting 2 know if its normal for an auto that is on her 50th day not 2 show any sign off trichomes this is only my second grow so im still learning here is a few pics of my auto bubblelicious she has had no probs flowering apart from no thc glands

SAM_0730.JPG

SAM_0731.JPG

SAM_0732.JPG

SAM_0734.JPG

SAM_0733.JPG

No trichs at all? That wld be strange. How big a grow space are you growing in and what size and kind of light you hitting them with?

The buds are still extremely small. I am guessing that she just needs way more time. What size and type of light are you running in how much space? What light schedule are you on?

ive got a 250w hps and a 160w dual cfl and growing in 3ft by 2.5ft is that enuff light or not and im running her on 16/8

From what I had read most ofthe autos do the best when the lights are on 18 or 20 hrs a day. What are your temps like?

Yeah I don't run autos anymore but ozzy is right....20-4 is a better light schedule for them.

Can't tell anything unless you take better pictures.

Mine are doing great! How did urs.turn out

I didn't really start to see trichs until my buds actually started developing during my bubblelicious grow . . . Just give them some time and they'll be nice and frosty.

Hoping all goes well with mine. Uploading pics now

Latest posts

Back