Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't trimming, topping, LST and raising smaller plants level to higher ones fix this issue?

1 plant fill a 4x4? Nice, scrog? :)

nice setup I'll pull a chair to watch the dank

I'm w/ THG on the co2 and the filter situation ... there's not much smell to hide t first and the fan works harder plus your filter wont last as long. use it when u get close to flowering or until they get stinky

GREEN MOJO:D

Hi take it from me doing multi strains isnt a good idea even lst fimming training cos if you have to tie down and train etc they take up far too much floor space.
After my next grow im sticking with same phenos under each light.
T4

Day 5 "officially"

Well, hopefully you'll all stick around. I have 3 rooted.. 1 sprouted (all Pineapple Chunk) and I just put the 2 freebies in soil under the light.

We'll see what happens. Here's the temps and readings for tonight (just water)

Temp: 75°
Relative Humidity: 47%
Reservoir temp: 66°
PPM: 32
PH: 6.8

Day5sprouts.jpg

Day5sprouts-2.jpg

Day5sprouts-3.jpg

If you are getting more seeds I have a suggestion. I tried a lot of different methods for germing and found this to work best. At lowes or Home Depot they sell a burpee seed starter kit. It comes with coco pellets and a self watering tray. I have had 100% success with this. 2-3 days and my seeds are above ground. Small tray is about 8 bucks.

What I'm told is it's a form of Ebb and Flo without the drip.. it's flood n drain. I don't know... lol. Just doing this method. Flood the table, let raise till point, it will drop back into the res creating a lot of oxygen at that time. It really rushes back into the res well. I'll get a video later.

How are temps and readings so far? I know it's just water, but I'm curious how I sit with all that.

@Dr: LOL! Thanks!

@Mainebud: Yes I'm getting more seeds. Quite confused why I'm not having the great results with paper towel method. So many people do it, and most have such a high success rate. I'll consider that seed starter for SURE.. thank you :)

Still curious about a few things in last post. Here's today's readings:

Temp: 77°
Relative Humidity: 41%
PPM: 35

EllisD said:
Still curious about a few things in last post. Here's today's readings:

Temp: 77°
Relative Humidity: 41%
PPM: 35

everything looks perfect

Thank you Shortbus! :)

There's 3 sticking out (Pineapple Chunk) and 1 (Blue Lemon Thai) that is probably through the dirt since I last checked. One is 2" one is 1" and the last is about 3/4 an inch. :D

EllisD said:
What I'm told is it's a form of Ebb and Flo without the drip.. it's flood n drain. I don't know... lol. Just doing this method. Flood the table, let raise till point, it will drop back into the res creating a lot of oxygen at that time. It really rushes back into the res well. I'll get a video later.

I'm a little confused. What are you using for medium? You planted your seedlings in soil?

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm a little confused. What are you using for medium? You planted your seedlings in soil?

I'm using: Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 --- hxxp://sunlightsupply.com/p-13817-sunshine-advanced-mix-4-compressed.aspx

Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 is made with Canadian Sphagnum peat moss, coarse perlite, coconut coir pith (coir), and organic starter nutrient charge that contains gypsum, dolomitic limestone, and organic wetting agent plus a plentiful helping of multiple strains of mycorhizzae for improved nutrient and water uptake, and better resistance to stress.

I'll try to help any confusion THG, and also listening to anything you have to say. Cheers for checking in! :)

I do flood and drain and I think THG's concern is that most use hydroton or some sort of hydro medium for ebb and flow systems.

Though lately ive been starting clones in potting soil and moving them to my system, you do have to limit the flood cycle in the beginning or you will end up with root problems from over watering.

Yes, in the beginning, I've only flooded the table twice. I mostly spray with water bottle daily to get that top bit wet.

I understand the concern, but this all stems back to VaderOG youtube series (Cannapocolypse) and he did this exact same method, with Canna Coco.

Is stretching during the seedling stage normal.. or am I just tripping? The Pineapple Chunks are TAKING off. I'm thinking it's normal to see about an inch a day growth at this stage? I'm curious as to when I drop my light and how much. I don't want to burn them!

EllisD said:
Is stretching during the seedling stage normal.. or am I just tripping? The Pineapple Chunks are TAKING off. I'm thinking it's normal to see about an inch a day growth at this stage? I'm curious as to when I drop my light and how much. I don't want to burn them!

Sound like its time to lower the light, I always keep it as low as possible.
Lower it until you can just feel a bit of heat on the back of your hand.

With a 400 mh its about 18 " more or less. more for less roots, less for more.

You dont want them to stretch, you want short internode length.

OH yes, I know I want short internode length, hence the question. :) Thank you so much Growdude.. I will lower them next time I go upstairs!

Cheers sir!

I'll get pics when I go back up too...

Forgot to bring the camera up, will go up when friend and I go up to play pool in a bit. (This is my old pool room actually ;) )

I did drop the light though.. until I could just barely feel it on the back of my hand. About 20"

Here we go, let me know what you think please. I've lowered the light as per my last post.

GrowDay6-7.jpg

GrowDay6-6.jpg

GrowDay6-5.jpg

GrowDay6-4.jpg

GrowDay6-3.jpg

GrowDay6-2.jpg

GrowDay6.jpg

Latest posts

Back