More Sun Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerBong

Reaction score
These are my outdoor girls this year. Left to right, Blue Mystic, Ace Silver Haze and 2 Strawberry Cough/LSD crosses. Man the sun has been lacking this year. Leaves looking a bit pale to you guys? Heavy rain and wind has been common, sunny days are but 2 or 3 days per week, with last week being our first blast of warm weather. Of course back to rain and wind today. Would a small greenhouse give them a boost?

View attachment WP_20140610_18_45_37_Pro.jpg

View attachment WP_20140610_18_45_52_Pro.jpg

They do look lighter then they should, but they aren't stretching like plants do when the light isn't right. They look ok to me. not perfect but nice.

What choices do you have? Do you have a light you can bring them in until your sun comes back in July? Is that when your sun comes back?

I don't think they're looking too bad. Maybe give them a little more N. Other than that, they don't look super lanky and stretched, so I'd just keep doing what you're doing for now. And hope for more sunny days. Green Mojo

I agree they look ok just give them some nitro

Girls are looking good now! I had some mealybugs, but I seem to have them under control. Anyone ever dealt with these things? I've just been cleaning the spots with alcohol, seems to have done the trick. The little one is a Jack Herer/Strawberry Cough cross that was super stretched that a buddy gave me. I topped her and am just going to let her ride. Half oz and I'll be happy, gives me a 4th strain at least.

View attachment WP_20140713_10_12_00_Pro.jpg

Girls are looking good now! I had some mealybugs, but I seem to have them under control. Anyone ever dealt with these things? I've just been cleaning the spots with alcohol, seems to have done the trick. The little one is a Jack Herer/Strawberry Cough cross that was super stretched that a buddy gave me. I topped her and am just going to let her ride. Half oz and I'll be happy, gives me a 4th strain at least.

they are looking great ,keep it up and good luck

Hey a fellow Mainer! Hi there. Seen signs of flower yet? I've got my first white hairs appearing on my Ace Silver Haze. Woot!

Hey a fellow Mainer! Hi there. Seen signs of flower yet? I've got my first white hairs appearing on my Ace Silver Haze. Woot!

howdy ,
we have been breeding early mold resistant outdoor strains for over 10 years now on an island off the coast .and alot of ours are budding well and the rest will be by budding by early august the pics are from sept 14 - 22 of last season depending on which strain poison warps and madd jacks . how long does that haze take to finish ? how is that strawberry cough x lsd ??

View attachment 009.jpg

View attachment 010.jpg

View attachment 008.jpg

View attachment 001.jpg

Never grown either. ASH says a 70 day harvest, end of October. She is going through her flowering stretch as we speak. The LSD/Straw is a new strain this year, so we'll have to wait and see! She looks to be a pretty even sativa/indica cross (LSD is indica heavy, Strawberry is sativa heavy), calaxes and pistols are showing but haven't seen that flowering growth on them yet.

Never grown either. ASH says a 70 day harvest, end of October. She is going through her flowering stretch as we speak. The LSD/Straw is a new strain this year, so we'll have to wait and see! She looks to be a pretty even sativa/indica cross (LSD is indica heavy, Strawberry is sativa heavy), calaxes and pistols are showing but haven't seen that flowering growth on them yet.

i'll be watching to see how it turns out . good luck here on the coast ya don't get past first week of october before bad weather and temps in the past few years but this season seems to be alot drier

I didn't harvest my MOB's until almost November last year.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66529

If all my girls are in flower, which I think they are now, I'm hoping for late Sept to have them all down. The LSD/Straws have more of a sativa look although not super long finger leaves and such. Just a little more spindly and thinner leaves than my Blue Mystic and ASH. I'm hoping they don't turn into a super long flower. Not a huge window here in Maine. I had to bring my ladies in at night to finish last year.

Paint that fence flat/matt white, to boost the light in this area, and catch all suns rays, or buy in an hps/Mh
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Apollo-Dimmable-Hydroponic-Reflector-Pressure/dp/B004L3AQ1U/ref=pd_sbs_lg_2[/ame]

Latest posts

Back