First Time From Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I should just get banned and come back as a 60 + organic growing hippie then I'd fit in.

very nice stank, this room exploding with bud :D

My damn bill was $160 no lights then $660 with lights. That was a MH 1000 watt running 24/7 so that's why I got the T5 to vegg and after I changed the bulbs it was all good with T5.

Your right ZEM I'm not gonna Fake what I am just to fit in.
Thanks for popping in.
April fools day is chop day

Things are looking good, real nice.
If your bill went up that much somethings not right, you are in Ont right? You need to run your light 7pm to 7am when the hydro rate is 1/2 the price of the rest of the day. Look at this chart http://www.ontario-hydro.com/index.php?page=current_rates

good job broo . looks like everyone wants to come check out your stuff but no one wants to share any love.:afroweed:. almost doneee

I know it's pissing me off I show love to peoples grows I help n00bs it's like my plants are not dying so nothing to chirp me about.
I'm about to go EsC420 on them lol

Reactions: zem
Nice buds Stank! No you don't have a problem, actually the only things that came to my mind that might add to your yield are a screen or a way to even out the canopy, and maybe less flushing for those finishers, i think they will pack even more weight if you starve them less, otherwise, the early girls are looking very healthy, buds frosty DANK! :D

Thanks ZEM
It's only my second grow. Last night was the last feeding straight water for 8 days now.
You are so right on the screen will run one when I bloom my sub rosa gear

I know it's pissing me off I show love to peoples grows I help n00bs it's like my plants are not dying so nothing to chirp me about.
I'm about to go EsC420 on them lol

Dont be so needy, the value of your grow is not connected to the amount of activity your journal gets on MP, do your thing and dont sweat the posts in a journal. Does "Wow great job" really change anything in the real world? It doesnt, just roll with it and dont sweat the small things in life.

Dont be so needy, the value of your grow is not connected to the amount of activity your journal gets on MP, do your thing and dont sweat the posts in a journal. Does "Wow great job" really change anything in the real world? It doesnt, just roll with it and dont sweat the small things in life.

Thanks for the support Dbag I'm not looking for a pity party I'm looking for interaction with other growers about my grow. I can't talk to people about it in real life so I come to MP and share my grow so others can see and we can talk about it.

Your right I don't need 1500 " Great job dude" but people asking question and interacting with me is not a lot to ask for.

Thanks for the support Dbag I'm not looking for a pity party I'm looking for interaction with other growers about my grow. I can't talk to people about it in real life so I come to MP and share my grow so others can see and we can talk about it.

Your right I don't need 1500 " Great job dude" but people asking question and interacting with me is not a lot to ask for.

No problem, its just when i see a few comments whinning about how your not getting enough attention it starts to sound sad and needy. Have a nice day.

Looking good bro...yea growing can get pretty addicting...I know I've outgrown my space quite a few times...always hard to have to make room! I wanna know what kind of numbers you get on this harvest! Good luck!

P.s. I know sometimes people can come across as rude or as "know it all" but there is a lot of experience on here...just read between the lines and take what knowledge you can get and ignore all the ignorance...no matter where you go your gonna get a lot of that but this site is truly a great place...I don't know where I'd be without everything I learnt on here! Anyways it looks like your doing a great job so keep it up

P.s. I know sometimes people can come across as rude or as "know it all" but there is a lot of experience on here...just read between the lines and take what knowledge you can get and ignore all the ignorance...no matter where you go your gonna get a lot of that but this site is truly a great place...I don't know where I'd be without everything I learnt on here! Anyways it looks like your doing a great job so keep it up

:aok: :yeahthat:

Great job, looking good.

Latest posts

Back