First Grow Random Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP to the plant on the left. She got attacked by my cat... They were out on the dresser again getting ready to be watered and i went to get the jug. Came back and she was down. On a positive side the bigger one is still going strong cant wait for her to be done. 2/2 females by the way (Reg Seeds)

Your plant looks good, good luck the rest of the way.

Got a new 250w hps with cool tube its dimmed to 50% so i can use it in my small box and max heat is about 80/81 F and my plant seems to be liking the extra lumens. Getting a grow tent after this grow is over. Orginal Light up top was a 55watt 27k and a 42w 27k. So now a 125w hps. Added a case fan for circulation and just moved the desk fan down. Still have the side lights and new exhaust is a 6in DuctFan 160cfm (real) 260something cfm (With Inline)

View attachment received_805015396234893.jpeg

View attachment received_805022789567487.jpeg

Looking good DCKUSK
See MP making things happen without killing his wallet.

Stank,,we are all MP. You are MP or ya wouldn't be on this site.
Nobody said ya had to KILL YOUR WALLET,,just use the Proper Equipment. He is using An HPS to Flower which is good. He will get what he puts in to it.
Looking Good Little Brother. Green Mojo to yas.
:48:

Thanks guys :vap-leafy_wave: Yeah came with an MH Bulb which ill use for vegging next grow. Whole kit was about 130$. And its a 18inch cool tube so its perfect for the lower wattages and smaller tents

Looking good DCKush keep it up brother positive vibes. Can't wait to see the harvest

Looking good DCKush keep it up brother positive vibes. Can't wait to see the harvest
Thanks Bro! That catnips still goin but its in the window now and is lst'd too bad there isnt room itd blow up under the hps :rofl: ill get a pic in the mornin for anyone interested.

Gonna get that catnip pic keep forgetting :rofl:

Woah, dude. I like the look of that flower! Impressive, I hope my first grow turns out as good as yours.

Latest posts

Back