First Grow - Kali Mist and a Mystery seed or two!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i would leave your fans on Little Brother, ,they need that air circulating and moving them. Keeps PM down to.
Yeah i always water untill i had good runoff and then i didn't water again untill the containers feels light and dry.
I could always tell by the weight of the Containers how wet or dry they were.

Right on, most new growers tend to over water, or over feed. We all did so no worries, I drown my share of pot before someone showed me how easy it was to feel the weight just after water and then lift the pot each day, you will instantly know when to water, even when the plant is in late flower you can always tell when it's time. My mentor always told me if I though they needed water, wait one day. Your grow looks awsome...greenest of mojo.

Yeah, I absolutely think that happened. Now they are looking great, still some leaves that will be trimmed that have gone a little yellow on me. My girlfriend is a partner in this grow and through observation she kinda came up with that idea about the weight thing the other day, so its nice to know she is on the right track. Thanks for the help guys. I know you guys love this stuff as much as I'm starting to.

I think I'll only veg them for another 2 weeks, 3 tops as this one flowers longer apparently and is a sativa and will likely grow at least 100% once switched. Thinking about going hydro next time if I can scrape up all the stuff cheaply.

Starting a closet grow as well in the next few days, aim: get one female out of this new strain I wanna try, my friend is hooking me up with a few seeds, apparently its called "Walter White". I'll post pics.

If it doesn't turn out however i'm probably gonna buy some white widow seeds :)

Flower day 7
-----------------

Out of 8 plants we got 6 females.They showed their sex about 3 days in. I thought we were pretty lucky. Starting to show nice flowers all through out. Did a good trim so the flowers could get more light. Waiting on nutes in the mail for flowering. Soon bigger buckets and another fan, 1 isn't cutting it anymore. Death to the males. Got one cool little gal who broke and topped herself and she looks sweet. Three were topped and three weren't. Biggest one is topped and looks a little lanky but otherwise good. Tons of flowers. I like. Probably won't yield as much as average dude to it being my first grow but I'm still hoping for at least 10 ounces :D

View attachment cola2.jpg

View attachment planttinytop.jpg

View attachment plantnorm.jpg

Latest posts

Back