the run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm here. Didn't notice this one...but now I did! :aok:

You run an OSC fan inside the space like I used to.. one of the big kinds. I do not do that anymore, as I found it to impact on the floor space too much. Got rid of it and went to multiple clip fans. I wish I could do one of those wall mountable OSC fans....tricky with a tent lol!

Side note....so far I'm not missing my HPS one bit. I'll most likely sell these HPS fixtures even, if that's possible. I will know more in 4 weeks, but so far I'm 10/10 and sold on LED's. I reallllly don't want to say it unless I know for sure, but I'm pretty darn sure! About 90% :rofl: :aok:

I'll be popping in here and there now that I've posted in here. It will show up.

It's not hard Fang . Mr tight has those in his tent just mounts it to food then puts the wood behind the poles in the tent. I'm thinking of going that route.

Yeah, I've thought about it, just didn't know if it would make the tent tipsy. Sure shouldn't, with all the other weight around it.

This is something I've been thinking about looking into as well, but honestly, these 3 little clip fans seem to work great. I have them setup to it creates almost a "vortex" of air in the tent, that all works up toward the carbon filtered intake.

Ya usually i'll have 2 in there DGF but right now the one its actually i think a 10". Has them happy I do have 2 that are 14 or 16" maybe that are in there in the summer but i was Thinking Like U of the side pole attaching osc ones and got the idea, to if one wanted to just turn these regular floor ones upside down and attach them to the ceiling poles with some thing like zip ties, tape, etc. If you put one all the way at it's highest and the other at it's very lowest height it would be a possibility.

Am I going to even grow indoor this summer and want to deal with the headaches or just go OD for the summer and come back in in the fall. As I just don't see the point or fun in fighting temps rh etc. As opposed to then sitting in say ston-locs chair between 2 giant beasts, one has to wonder. I just don't think the LEDs will be in budget till the fall anyway unless the prices crash on them lol. This strain get up to 3m OD up to a 800g OD yield as opposed to 150g indoor with all the costs, kinda speaks volume it self if you do the math. Thinking it's time to get in the HOOOP HOUSE CLUB

afk in middle of flush/res swap

Nice to see you guys pop on in. Plenty of seats in my threads. Hope your having a great day!

As I just Don't see the point of fighting temps rh etc

Dude... I do not cool or dehumidify my space. Or should I say, I never have in 2 years HAHHA! I'm crazy. My room has hit 100° many-o-times in the summer. I run lights at night for that reason. LED's will help, but it's still going to be hot as hell up there! I have great ventilation and exhaust though, it's really the only thing going for me.

But yah, if I had a mini split A/C, that'd be pretty awesome :) I'll have one when I rid myself of the tents and build the room this year. :D

If growing outdoors is feasible where you live you should do it. The difference in volume can be amazing. And of course, the costs are quite different, too. A win-win if it is possible for you. I live in an illegal state and have such a short growing season that it just makes it impossible. I could find someplace to hide a few girls, but the season being so short just makes it hard to grow OD here and end up with anything.

If growing outdoors is feasible where you live you should do it. The difference in volume can be amazing.

Absolutely! I'd love to do one, just for FUN!

Well just finished up. made 25-27 gallons, flushed for 2 hours. took a picture of the run out and ppms went from 200 base declorinated water ppm, up 600 ppm flushed using only 5 gallon res to do the flush. From clear to a very dirty waste product color, will upload pics of that all at some point took pics of it. Owner of the hydro store told me to come back and tell him what I thought of it and the end results he thinks will be clear to see. We shall see.

THG Yes I have my med recommendation and it's current, as well as have filed for my state registration # to get my actual id card. They are dragging feet here with this. There are dispensaries built but not open. I always have done some OD in 5 Gallon pots with no issue from anyone. But am leaning to either moving after this run if I can get approved for a house I looked at. Or will make a 12' long Hoop House and grow a jungle in it this year I think. Depends on if I will be here til oct. It would be possible to actualy do a OD if I moved but not sure of laws in that town so would probably stay inside at that point and the house has central a/c

so mixed up the food 1300 ppm / 7.0 ph they had just had a 15 minute flood b4 the flush so will not adjust ph till tmmw and feed them. I did notice some nute coloring in the shades on fan leaves I think it was a good point to flush them and add the 3 xtra products.

It's not hard Fang . Mr tight has those in his tent just mounts it to food then puts the wood behind the poles in the tent. I'm thinking of going that route.

hmm this sounds interesting. I assume you mean wood not food but are you talking about placing wood to prevent the tent from losing the negative air effect? my walls are always negative pressure be nice to keep the negative pressure and gain that space back, or is it not enuff to care about.

Ok, but you're PH'ing to where they need to be before you feed obviously ya? lol...

Seemed to me like you mixed it up, hit 1300 ppm's / 7.0 PH and fed em.

HA noooo nooo nooo they will not eat till tomorrow. they ate right b4 I did the flush and yes I will have phd them to the zone b4 that just letting it drift to where ever it wants atm

I want to get one of those plaster mixing drill bits to really mixed my res up
I premade the food in 5 gallon buckets then dumped them into the 55Gal res and added a few gallons to make up for the missing 3" of water in each 5 gal bucket. I usually just run the 2 pumps to mix but I like the idea of physically mixing it at high speed with a drill

lmao ya U did :D

I also dropped GH Grow from the mix this round all together was nice to see it hit exactly 1300 ppm obv if i had put the Grow in would of been to high i think

so mixed up the food 1300 ppm / 7.0 ph they had just had a 15 minute flood b4 the flush so will not adjust ph till tmmw and feed them. I did notice some nute coloring in the shades on fan leaves I think it was a good point to flush them and add the 3 xtra products.

so 12 hours later > 7.1 ph 1520 ph

12 hours in, lots of ppm increase mixed both b4 and after reading read same, i still have 12+ hours to make adjustments.. my water source untreated i think is 6.1 / 180

i dont want to shock them and have atleast 12 hours to let it settle more i want to get a bit for plaster to mix the res

1160 5.6 45 gallons :dancing:
73 / 30rh

now lets see what the ph does over next 7 days ty PJ for teh infoz

4:20 ;) time to tokey some smokey :vap-Bong_smoker:

1160 5.7 69/33 with lights out

Latest posts

Back