the run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1160 5.6 45 gallons after res/flush/phd 24 hours ago

1160 5.7 69/33 with lights out before feeding 1 hour ago

fed

1310 5.9 in control bucket after feeding 73/34 w lights on now

tic toc:icon_smile::watchplant:

"The Hydro Wait Show"

That's what it seems to be. hah. :D

Hmm.. I'll go get some pics, I think you were qq'in the other day. :aok: Also, 5.6? Time to bump up no?

it's 5.9 in the control bucket after drain so it drifted a bit same ppms are up a bit to

Well hey, that's just fine and dandy then isn't it? :D

Good to hear

i grabbed a pic b4 lights on you can see they needed a flush some thing had just started a color issue like some thing got locked out or to much

View attachment tent.jpg

Ahh, always a bummer to see issues....but they look healthy, so here's to hoping for a great continuation! :D

ya I think they will bounce right back if I had not addressed the res swap I think I would be in the plant issue forum. Pretty confident they will be ok after a few days of new food cycling, I think after reading PJs info about the drift I was keeping them in to tigh of a range phing down to much to keep the drift down so gonna see what it does over the 7 outlook

i grabbed a pic b4 lights on you can see they needed a flush some thing had just started a color issue like some thing got locked out or to much

I really don't think they need a flush. I believe that you are deficient in something and a flush would just make it worse. If you are using GH nutes, you may just need to add Cal-Mag. I find I always have to add it with GH nutes.

i already flushed 2 days ago at res change. I always use GH calmag and am usig GH micro, bloom, think I added 25 ml per 5 gal of c/m have to look.
flushed with GH Florashield the run off of the flush is the left over of the 3 part GH with c/m, went from clear to that over a hour or so of cycling in thru

View attachment flush.jpg

View attachment food.jpg

just checked it again was 6.0 1290

ya really interested in the 7 days that PJ was talking about in Kravens thread and the ramping gonna let it hit 6.3 as I never let it usually try to get a full range of nutes to them to fix what ever got locked out not going over 6.1 or under 5.7 really leading me to think cal mag they are in alot of perlite to so not like there was alot of food for them to use leftover nutes between feedings. and we not being in a system they were just top fed till they got thrown into the tent could of been from converting them to the flood we shall see

6.0 1380 on the reverse of the control bucket readin after feeding

sorry for crap posts really just using this as a log of time / readings and / chat so chat on if any one sees any issues hop its just me talking to myself and no issues lol

no i lied i just like to post crap

so last feeding at control bucket drain reading bottom out at 10 mins out of a 45 min drain it read 6.0 1380 not sure what that says i think is the increase from flush out. Maybe run off of the florashield ppm.
i guess
never had increasing ppm so much
all i care is 3 days in ppm is 6.0 in 45 gal res with 4 2 gal pots

again just updated a lil want to keep it up there as i monitor it

roflcopterz u got a drone yet to monitor your grow? lol

Latest posts

Back