No idea what's wrong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killertea08

Liven The Dream
Reaction score
Hey everyone, the Larry OG female seed is doing fine, the other is Paradise seeds Dutch Dragon, seems there is an issue. I'm using seed starting soil with a tad bit of organic soil. Water is filtered but I must admit I'm not checking the ph. I just checked it and it's 7.0 I will adjust is from now on. Anyone know of a natural ph up and down????

View attachment 2016-01-29 17.13.21.jpg

View attachment 2016-01-29 17.13.04.jpg

Rose what could be the culprit for the weird growth in the 1st picture?

Rose I must add that I'm watering every other day and my soil is super dry, sometimes even after 24 hrs. I do like to wait because I understand not to over water. Maby it's just a bad bean. I will just continue as I am, until it's time to transplant. My super soil is still cooking I hope 30 days is enough time.

Hey everyone, the Larry OG female seed is doing fine, the other is Paradise seeds Dutch Dragon, seems there is an issue. I'm using seed starting soil with a tad bit of organic soil. Water is filtered but I must admit I'm not checking the ph. I just checked it and it's 7.0 I will adjust is from now on. Anyone know of a natural ph up and down????

Why do you filtre your water?
Get pH test strips if a metre is out of reach, 7.0 is high but it doesn't matter until you nute. See what adding nutes does to your water's pH, you may not need much pH down but don't substitute.
Those seedlings look okay, I'd be giving them maybe a tablespoon or two every 12 hours, don't soak the pot yet, just around the plant, 24hr light cycle, 2" is fine, breeze blowing? take temp at canopy

It is hard to water a tiny seedling in a big pot. Make sure you are getting the water on the little roots.
You don't really need to ph in the soil you are in. The
"tad" bit of soil might have been to hot for a baby.. I think it will be ok. Next time you may want to start seeds in a dixie cup. Lets keep watching and see..

Thanks for the advice Sopappy, and Rose. The seedlings are in 4in pots I guess they were still to big. Lesson learned, Sopappy I filter my water to get rid of chlorine and other ** in my water, it's bad in my area.

You wouldn't think 4 inch pots would be so big...ha.. i should have said the keg cups.. the big beer cups is what i like. How are your girls today?

natural PH up and down comes in powder form
I cant think of the name right now..........ummmm

Latest posts

Back