double door tents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
i recently purchased an agrobrite 55 by 55 tent. what i did not realize is there is only (1) full door. the partial doors on the sides make it a pain to water/ feed plants near the openings. (openings are quite high off floor),. i don't know how growers do it or if there is a tent about this size with 2 full size doors on opposite ends. thanks!

If you water plants individually, get a funnel and a 4' piece of 3/4" thin wall pvc pipe. Glue or duct tape the funnel on one end. Now you have a watering extension wand. :) Either that or consider an automated watering system. Easy to do a diy on a watering system :)

If you water plants individually, get a funnel and a 4' piece of 3/4" thin wall pvc pipe. Glue or duct tape the funnel on one end. Now you have a watering extension wand. :) Either that or consider an automated watering system. Easy to do a diy on a watering system :)

thanks bud, that will work but surprised this sized tent(s) don't have double doors. wouldn't that be be better?? thanks, hope your girls are doing well!!

thanks bud, that will work but surprised this sized tent(s) don't have double doors. wouldn't that be be better?? thanks, hope your girls are doing well!!

I will only use gorilla grow tents ..I have used many others and they just don't hold up and skip out on the small things tents needs..

Fiskars makes a cool watering 2'5 gall can with long extension it works great has a poor funner and can be flipped to produce rain drops.was like 15 at home depot and the sell it on Amazon..it saved me alot of trouble..

Latest posts

Back