When to harvest my WOS NLxBB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
So I'm a newb when it comes to these "automatics" and have a quick ? It says 55-60 daze to bloom....Is that bloom time once they "tip up" or beginning to show lil budlettes OR 55 - 60 daze from germinating the seed? Right now she's 3 daze above dirt and lookin' happy.
Thanks for the replies peeps...

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Harvest when the trichs tell you to harvest. If it says 55-60 days, start checking around 48-50 days from 5/5.

yeah, I've heard of capitate stalked trichome maturation, I'm asking so i have a rough guestimate of when or if I'm going to need smoke before then...lol...

thank you for responding....

Anyone else ever run World Of Seeds NLxbigbud autofem's?

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

I always plan on more time than the breeders estimate. I'll be curious to see what you get. I cannot imagine 450-600 grams per meter2 in 55-60 days....lots of photoperiod plants with a good veg do not produce that.

usually autos are counted from sprout i think, but it seems common to add a week or two to the time as they all underestimate or maybe its planned for hydro if thats a bit faster.

thanks getnasty, THG, and Bogart. Will definately be an experience for sure!

Latest posts

Back