1st time grower with some questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mat

Reaction score
hey! sorry if these questions pop up all the time here, i've searched and found absolutely loads of information... but it wasnt really what i was after... i'm gona try growing indoors so thought best to post here. anyways, here's me questions, hope you can help.

can i grow any time of year indoors? will it effect the plants in any way?
what sort of setup will i need, i was talking to a bloke who said he used to use energy efficiant lightbulbs(low heat) and a tray of soil in his wardrobe before he got a complete hydro setup, this sounds pretty cheap to set up, will it work? i havnt got a huge ammount of money so i'd like to keep it basic. also are there any types of nutrients etc that are needed?

i've been looking at different strains and am tempted by AK48, b52, blueberry bubblegum , master kush, and a few others off that site.
i'm looking for something that will finish quick, grow well idoors, not get too tall and probably most importantly isnt too fussy can anyone reccomend me something?

many thanks, mat

Well you can grow any time of year, strain to finish quick is mostly indica which stays low and bushy and develops faster than sativa. Yes you can set up a grow spot for less than $50 and nutrients arent "needed" but preferred. Miracle grow time released and water will be sufficient.

Master kush is potent and mellow smoke but it takes a long time to flower. I just finished growing some indoors and it took a long time to finish, worth the wait though.

can i grow any time of year indoors? will it effect the plants in any way?

Yep, you can grow all year round indoors. Obviously temps will be different throughout the year, so you will have to make the necessary adjustments

:welcome: to MP mat,imo growing during winter its better because you dont have the summer heat problems,buy a hps and you'll have your weed in no time-you can find a 4000w hps even for 100-110$,just do some research or start a thread asking for links about your light

another simple easy thing to do is get a ph kit from your local pool store, check your ph levels and adjust as needed. Its only a few bucks but it is good to start with good water!

nice one guys, what are the best sort of lights to get? uv i'm guessing? i can get them pretty cheaply from a pet shop near here, how much light will i need for around 8 plants?

8 plants of what size? how big is your grow space?,general hid lighting rule is 50w prer sq ft

Latest posts

Back