Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
THG what up girlfriend ? -- The condition called polyploidy is when a plant has more than one than one set of DNA !---This does not happen naturally it is induced !--The technique double the DNA in each cell !--- The are several chemicals that can be used !-- The technique used to make the tetraploid known as U.B.C. Chemo is a prime example of what I'm after --They make 4 leaves at a time instead of 2 !!--- THG it is complicated !--Take a look at the work Billy Bud in Canada and Budda Seed in Spain !-- Some would say this is genetically modified weed but there nothing added !--It is 100 % weed !-- There's over 7,000 normal diploid varieties of weed but only a handful of tetraploid varieties ! -- This is my second attempt and I think I got-r- done !--The survivors are sticking out the ground !

Keef, thanks for explaining all that. I think that I will leave that alone. I am not crazy about them making fem seeds with chemicals. I am pretty sure that I would not like the chemicals you need to administer to cause the DNA to change like that. And yeah, I personally would call it genetically modified even though nothing extra (like botulism) has been added. Call me old fashioned, but that kind of genetic manipulation just makes me kind of nervous.

THG, when i was working at Master gardeners they had an entomologist that kept a microscope set up. I would love to have one, but i don't know anything about them so i don't know what kind. Just an old fashioned one that doesn't hook up to the computer. I would like to put a drop of alcohol on a broad mite egg and see what happens? I did look on amazon, and i will have to get educated before even thinking about buying one.

Hey,,,maybe Keef will make some Weed that turns you into a Lizard when ya smoke it. :rofl: remember Cheech and Chongs movie.

Maybe so Hopper !--- Peeps will eat seedless watermelons --- Strawberries and many other types of fruit --They will grow big beautiful flowers made the same way all but U mention doing it to weed and U da Devil !
I wonder how many would want to grow it if I was able to bump the THC % up by 10% !--- Yeah !--Da Devil has turned his attention to producing a legend ! It's just a numbers game by I'll find it !---Some may even grow it organically! --- Genetically Modified in a pickle jar ? --- Yep and I'll be doing it about once a month for the next year or until I find what I want !

I wouldn't buy a real microscope off Amazon. A cheap nice one is quite expensive.

How cheap is the expensive ones I wonder? I saw one briefly that was regularly $1800 for 198 or something. I am not ready to get one, just want one. I know nothing about them...yet.

They get expensive. Waaaaaay to much for my skilz.

HAY!

it's YOUR hit !!

:vap_bong__emoticon:

16" tall
18mm joints
showerhead recycler ash-catcher
twin honeycomb, swirl splashguard, ice-pinch (3-4 cubes)

I love the look of these percolator bongs, I'd like one like this;

sa_791.jpg

No more cheap bongs for me

They are cool. I had one that was 3ft tall. Only problem is they can be a real pain in the butt to clean. Lol

Colbalt blue bong??? That is beautiful and in my favorite color, that is beautiful.. Clean, I think all pipes are a pain to clean... that is so pretty though.

Duck, looks like i could get a student microscope for under 80 dollars. Still thinking about it.
BIU peeps.

Rosebud, you might want to consider something that connects to a computer. You can get something that does quite a good job for not a lot of money. Though it has been quite a few years since I looked at microscopes, I do remember the good ones being very expensive.

I have one that connects to my computer and i will happily give it away. I need a free standing one.. I am getting closer. How's it going THG?

Good morning tokers and bongers! It is spring and I made it back safely. The garden is started and this years journal is up for all to see. Boring, till August hopefully. Life is good here at the ranch. Hello Rose, THG, Duck and all. Hope life is treating everyone well. BIU.

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back