Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning Sm, how are you? Good morning everyone else.. pretty day here. The garden is yelling at me to come out and play. I just wanna smoke pot.

My 12 yr old son was just diagnosed with migraine headaches. :(. It sucks watching him suffer like that. His dr gave hm an rx for zofran so hopefully after taking that he will be able to keep from throwing up his pain meds. :(

How are you feeling these days rose?

Oh, i am sorry, there is a link between seizures and migrains that run in families I think. My son has both, but only has bad headaches about twice a year. I feel bad for your son..that pain is horrible. Good luck to him The zofran should help the nausea..shoot, still sorry for him and you seeing him in pain.

I am trying very hard to keep a positive attitude in regards to my health.. I am doing all i can to stay healthy.. My torn meniscus is my biggest complaint at the moment, but I have lived thru that before.. just takes a long time to settle down.. So I am good. Thank you. It is a pretty day and I watched a bald eagle looking for fish in the river yesterday. His white head shone in the blue sky... how can you be bad when you see that? Beautiful bird.

That must have been amazing rose. I'd love to see something like that. Healing vibes coming your way.

Ive wondered the same about seizures and migraines. He had an mri a few years ago for his eye surgery and things looked good but since migraines are new, maybe I should ask for a new one. Now that I think about it, my mris never showed any odd activity. An eeg would be better.

@Rose....No neem cake for I my worms. Just food scraps and newspaper. I do spray some AEM once in awhile.

Cried my eyes out tonight, was my oldest sons senior banquet. I've watched so many of the kids grow up and hearing the teachers pay tribute to every kid, and kids paying tribute to their fav teachers really got me all sentimental. My first born is leaving the nest. :(

Next year my daughter will be a senior and I'll do it all over again. She can't leave the best soon enough..lol. Kidding of course but she's stubborn like I am.

Is there anyone out there?

My city is having its annual music festival this weekend. So damn cool seeing bands with top hits just 5 mins from my house. Granted, those hits were in the 80s or 90s lol. I picked the toadies over Peter frampton tho lol. A fun time was had all, and my 18 yr old was our taxi lol.

Biu!

We recently had to bite the bullet and replace our back fence. Damn, it was expensive and I now have a newfound respect for people who do this kind of work. Those dudes worked so hard.

View attachment image.jpg

I know that fence.,,,,,,lol
Passed it just the other day.

Hope all you Bongers have a fun and safe Memorial weekend. :aok:

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd party like your 21 again :)

BIU :bong:

what up strangers....been Mia for like forever hope all are well....

Latest posts

Back