Indoor-Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojavemama

Vapor Vixen
Reaction score
I live in the Mojave desert, and this is my first grow. I have only fluoros (10 T5 6500K 40 watt) and can't afford MH's or HID's as I'm disabled and on a limited income. I started 21 plants from seed, and all seem healthy and happy, and are now about a foot tall after 9 weeks veg.

However, all my plants are currently in 1 gallon pots, and then in rolling garden carts. I take them outside at sun up, and bring them back in under the lights at dusk.

I have been very diligent in checking each plant for bugs carefully before bringing them in at night. I'm growing organic.

6 of the plants have already preflowered, a 5 look definitely female, with calyx and v-shaped pistils. One looks like it may go male, but I can't quite tell yet with my loupe.

I plan to repot them into 3 gallon containers before bringing them into the flowering room and going 12/12. I am hoping they will all show me what sex they are in preflowering so I can ax the males, as I don't have room for 21 plants indoors. I figured half of them roughly would be male.

Has anyone here ever done an indoor-outdoor grow during veg stage?
I live in a suburban area, so I'm not too worried about them being pollinated by someone else's male plants.

This was an experiment to see how the plants would veg using both natural light and t5 fluoros.

I'm attempting to post a picture of one of the plants as well as a picture of the pistils close up in preflowering.

Just hoping someone will have some thoughts to share about the idea of an indoor-outdoor veg stage.

Thanks in advance!

41109.jpg

KJpreflower.jpg

Latest posts

Back