My new Magical Butter machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherrwood

Reaction score
I ordered the new Magical Butter 2 machine and received it today.

I went to the market and bought non salted butter sticks.
First I melted 6 sticks of the butter in a bowl.
Then I added 10.5 grams of bud, 5.3 grams of the 3rd run hash pucks I made recently and a few handfuls of trim leaf and poured the melted butter on top.
I simply turned the machine on and it went to work, 2 hours later I had butter.

I did not decarboxelate the herb as the machine was set at 160 degrees and I fiqured that may do it.
Although next time I think I'll put the bud into the oven on 200 for 25 minutes as a test to see if there's any difference.

View attachment image.jpg

This is a coincidence. I was just looking at these yesterday. The advertising is pretty bold. No decarb. Only 2 hours for butter and 4 hours for oil.

$250 is kind of a lot but it looked pretty cool.

Update us on the quality when you try it. I can't see 2 hours at 160F being enough (or is it 160C?).

It is 160 F, also on their website it costs $175 and if you use the coupon code " fblike " it takes off $30, there is a delivery fee of $15 so I paid $160 total.

Next time I will decarboxelate in the oven, the manual states 250F for 25-30 minutes.

I am buying vegetable glycerin today and making tincture.

$160 is very reasonable. If yours works, I may go for it.

I will be very surprised if it makes decent veg glycerin. Glycerin is very hard to make, mostly because of the properties of the glycerin, itself. I saw a vid on their web site that used Everclear to make it.

I am very curious as the the quality of the results. Keep us posted, please. :)

Well, living in a small town it figures the store had no veg. Glycerin, also no everclear.
I'll be researching places nearby for those things.
The manual states you can choose 4 or 8 hour tincture time.
I will keep the thread updated, infact I bought Snickerdoodle cookie mix from Betty Crocker, ( not actually from her but at the store, lol ) , the reason was because it calls for 1 full stick of butter, a tablespoon of water n 1 egg, so I'll be posting the results later.

Last edited:
that's a very interesting device!

looks like a slow pressure cooker

did it cut down on the smell?

can't wait for the results!
mojo for the bake LOL

There is almost no smell from the machine, unless your real close, and very little smoke/steam.
It is though VERY loud when in grinding mode, which is on and off throughout the 2 hours, I mean loud!

There going in the oven after this post.

Last edited:
OK, baby, let's start eating. LMAO

Looks delicious,

Results;
1 cookie=
Couch lock, red swollen eyes, body numbness, slower thought process and an overall drunken feeling.
Success 👌

Sounds like the perfect gift for Christmas cookies. LOL

Congrats on the success.

Latest posts

Back