Just want to know if this is going to effect it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be too worried about what to do with it all you can do is wait and see what it does, I think burying it will help a bit but only time will tell. If you decide to flower sooner than later you could still get something half decent from it just know that it's not gonna benefit much from burying it deeper it will only focus on flowering and do what it can as it is. So just stake it up for a little better support and let it go either way it should be fine. If you give it some time before you flower can't hurt to try and clone it, and if it's an auto depending how old it is you should know if it's an auto pretty soon. Good luck

Yeah it's doing better still. I was thinking if it doesn't start to get bigger soon. Maybe I will rinse all the dirt out and carefully transplant the clean roots and plant into the Bubbler tank I have one plant in it and it's doing awesome Thinking maybe it will be best for this plant as well

Well since I mixed all the plants up I didn't know which strain this was until now. It started flowering under 24/7 light so I'm thinking it's probably the AutoFlower one I got. Lad-25 As far as I see from what i ordered its the only autoflowering seed I ordered and I only ordered one feminized seed and this I am assuming is that LSD-25 plant

View attachment image.jpg

And thanks StinkyElements. I'm glad I just buried it a little deeper to try and help with the roots and then I waited Burying it seemed to help a little but it flowered not long after that so doubt it was able to do much deeper. Didn't have time to do anything before flowered. And since it auto flowered I know which strain it is now too and so happy. Although I'm a bit disappointed that my LSD-25is only this small. But after seeing pictures of other people's. It's not much smaller than anyone else's. Guess they don't get real big since they are an Auto. It's a nice plant tho. Nice looking buds are forming and looking like it's going to be a decent yield for such a small plant. Obviously not an ounce of yield but I'd say it's going to truly some decent buds atleast. Good enough for me for now until the others flower and cure. I'll have some good ganja medicine for now atleast

Latest posts

Back