green coliden leavesbut still looks like a defiency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedagain714

Reaction score
i dont do pics,my coliden leaves are still green(dont feed until start turning yellow)looks like phospherous defiency,any one run into this problem

How old are the seedlings and how many sets of leaves? do they need transplanted already? are they in dirt? They shouldn't have a deficiency yet.

about 2 weeks old,they have been transplanted to their perminant pots,starting 5th set of leaves.mandala 1 only ones having problems.satori doing fine although i started them about a week later so i have enough room for hanging 'on 3rd true set'

think i found problem,GNATS.treated before transplanting.dont think i used enough in m1 tubs.satoris are ok because in 3 gallon pots.m1 are 2 per 18 gallon tubs.

Gnats can certainly be causing a problem...

It is good to let the plants use their seed leaves before doing significant feeding as this allows the roots time to develop and harden some so that the strong nutrients don't burn them. However, this is not a "hard rule". You can begin feeding as soon as you see vigorous leaf growth. The key is to start with very light nutrients, generally 1/4th of the amount for 5wk old plants. This give them the chance to get exposed and harden before being heavily dosed and burnt.

Latest posts

Back