Larry OG Hamster Cut LED One Gallon Pot Chop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job brosef.... you really know how to work that Larry lady and them friggen 1 gals... :aok::aok: :48:

i know what you mean about the summer indoor grow. my wife has been pissed about the electric bill.

Yeah the one year I did grow in the Summer with HPS my electric bills were at least double my regular bill.

Sweet! Look tasty bro!

Thanks my friend....yes they have been quite tasty this harvest. Don't know if it was the LED's or my imagination but they taste a lot Kushier this harvest.

I will trade you a bud for a bud Hamster. Very nice.

I will trade you a bud for a bud Hamster. Very nice.

I wish the World worked like that. Unfortunately the majority of us are considered criminals.
Yet my State allows me to freely poison myself with alcohol and tobacco.

Thanks.

That is the good thing about growing for yourself, if you want it, grow it. You are farther ahead than we are here (Canada).

Yeah the one year I did grow in the Summer with HPS my electric bills were at least double my regular bill.

I don't even try anymore. As little as I smoke now a Spring and Fall crop of clones that I can hide among my garden plants works just fine. T-5 HO's and a couple of host plants gets her done.

I used to babble that LED's were the wave of the future, but that the future wasn't here yet.This was a couple 3 years ago.

Looking at those plant pics, the future seems arrived. VERY NICE!!!!!!!! :aok:

Wet

Latest posts

Back