DP Blueberry(HERMI)-Outdoors..8wks 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Check out the last pic. I think its one of the better pics..
So long Dutch Passion.. even though this looks like fire herb, 3/3 have been hermi, so long suckers!

edit: nvm, to see the last pic go to the october bud contest.. i tried to upload, but apparently u can only upload a pic once..

001.JPG

002.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

Very nice Blueberry. What kind of aroma are you getting from her? Is she fruity smelling? I have some blueberry growing, and besides looking blue, they dont smell like the famous blueberry smell my nose remembers.

Great looking bud you have entered in BPOM, very very nice.

Had the same proble m last year. Won't buy DP anymore. Right now I'm trying some new breeds, The Hog by TH Seeds , Pot of Gold by the Flying Dutchmen and Northern Lights by Sensi seeds. Planted four of each, got 4POG girls ,4 HOG girls, and 2 out of 4 girls with the NL .Hog and POG look awsome the NL is growing slow and week.

thanks guys.

ya, she smells just like berrys, although the other 2 didnt smell at all really..

sicsativa, ive heard great things about the hog, northern lights, and pot of gold, if u remember, please let me know how they turn out!

This DP BB im growing has done the same thing, But the WW has been awsome and it was from fem seeds.

ya these DP beans werent femenized and all went hermi.. i grew out femenized seeds from dinafem, 2 blue hash and 1 cali hash and they turned out awesome, not hermi.. i actually have mothers of those..

Stunning plant!!

Ive seen multiple claims of DP Blueberry turning herm. All the Blueberry that I have grown has been so fruity smelling.

WOW that looks so berrylicious R999! :eek: Very nice plant... such a drag when they herm... But your vigilance getting the nanners off looks like it did the trick... some KILL bud... A fine end to a very good grow season!

SicSativa said:
Had the same proble m last year. Won't buy DP anymore. Right now I'm trying some new breeds, The Hog by TH Seeds , Pot of Gold by the Flying Dutchmen and Northern Lights by Sensi seeds. Planted four of each, got 4POG girls ,4 HOG girls, and 2 out of 4 girls with the NL .Hog and POG look awsome the NL is growing slow and week.

HI SicSativa...

I grew THSeeds The Hog for many years... it's SUCH a killer strain. The pheno we had was a VERY heavy girl... It's been several years but I think we used to get 4-5 oz per plant in 5 gal buckets... The best of luck in your grow!

Peace!:cool:

Just wondering what your gonna do now, hash oil? Looks beautiful. I first went huminanananana and then remembered it a tranny. Still looks wonderful.

Latest posts

Back