How much longer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forever[D]anked said:
looks pretty good, you seemed eager to cut them 2 weeks ago. did you happen to chop them by now?
I held off until yesterday, and they did get a bit fatter and stronger smelling.
Now I got them hanging in the dark. I'm dying to see how strong they are and how much I eventually got from them.

Dont be scared if the smell goes away during the cure and smells like hay.... its normal for strains that are not fiyaaaa.

the good smells should return if you cure correcty...

ENJOY!!!

trillions of atoms said:
Dont be scared if the smell goes away during the cure and smells like hay.... its normal for strains that are not fiyaaaa.

the good smells should return if you cure correcty...

ENJOY!!!
Thanks.
I'm probably going to screw up the drying process as well. Poor plants.

I harvested them and hung the entire plants upside-down in the dark grow tent with the extractor fan and a small oscillating fan running for about 6 days. The humidity in the tent was about 50%.
Then I trimmed the buds and they felt too moist, so I laid them out on a screen indoors in a dark room for several days with an oscillating fan running from across the room.
Now I got them in sealed jars but I'm not sure about the humidity.
I put the buds in a new large plastic zipper baggie so that I could fit the hygrometer inside and left it in there for a few hours and it read 53%. I put them back in the jars and put the jar in a closet and today I am trying to get another humidity reading by taking them out of the jar and putting them in the large baggie with the hygrometer.
Can you use zipper plastic baggies to seal buds enough to read the humidity?
Once they are dry, how do you store them?
I normally just keep my pot in a baggie anyway, but how long do you dry or cure pot before it is stable and ok to just store and not worry about it going moody?

PS: Not to be pedantic, but we are octillions of atoms. Once cell alone has 100 trillion atoms. ;)

Latest posts

Back