what can a person do ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
okay I wenrt and picked up a start kit of Fox Farms and I am starting week 3 12/12 i say by next nute check I will be running out of big bloom . thing is I go no way of getting any should i follow the feeding schedule with out it or what do you think ?
would work best in this situation ?

a bottle is only 18 dollars. That nute is in every feed throughout

If you just started flowering 3 weeks ago you shouldn't be running out of the "big bloom" already unless you have small bottles. It is an additive that is given only during flowering (if I read it correctly). If you still have the "tiger bloom" then you will be fine.

I have been particularly unimpressed with Big Bloom--I have a partial bottle that I may try with an organic grow, but I won't be using it again otherwise. I wasn't using it with the rest of the FF line-up which may make a difference, but it just seemed to not work well in hydro for me. I also don't really understand how the organic Big Bloom works with the chemical fertilizers? Actual nutrient content is low--0.01-0.3-0.7 all derived from organic things. Like Hush, I think you will be fine without it.

Hush--directions on Big Bloom tell you to use it during the entire grow.

If you just started flowering 3 weeks ago you shouldn't be running out of the "big bloom" already unless you have small bottles. It is an additive that is given only during flowering (if I read it correctly). If you still have the "tiger bloom" then you will be fine.

i do have the tiger bloom and the big bloom is in a small bottle it was a starter kit that was advertizied as enongh for a grow to see how the full line up works well it was not enough to complete the dwc grow i used it for , i am loooking for a way to finish this grow with the nutes i got , i got grow big , tiger bloom do you think i can still get a good grow with what nutes i still got got some mother of all blooms , bud factor x not sure if i should use them what you think ?

I looked up both of those and I personally would not use them as they seem too strong and "gimmicky". All you need to give a plant is the amount off food that it needs to stay healthy and it will do the rest. If the FF base nutrients have everything that the plants need then the rest is just gimmick stuff. I personally use the Advanced Nutrients' Jungle Juice 3part as it is just base nutrients. It does all the plants need except supply the extra magnesium needed for hydro growing that I prefer.

I think you should be fine with the base nutrients. If they seem to show some deficiency at some point then increase the bloom nutrient amounts. :)

bud factor X will give you that extrs msgnizium

I would rather just use a good cal/mag supplement. I have to wonder when companies make claims then tell you "its a proprietary blend off special ingredients", then give you just 1 or 2 elements that are in it. Like I said, I love the Jungle Juice and the Mother Earth Super Tea, but I don't trust stuff that gives wild claims. I follow the mindset, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. However, I have tried some things myself that I found great results from using. If you want to try it and do some comparisons to see if it holds up then by all means do it :)

of course i am gonna keep going with what i got ,
thanks everyone for the good advice

Latest posts

Back