Mandala Seeds Satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
Type: sativa-indica
Contains land race genetics from: Nepal
Cultivation: indoor/outdoor
Flowering time: 65-70 days/October
Yield: 550-600 gr/m2 (dry weight)
High: a clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people.
Potency: 9-10/10; long-lasting; no nervous side-effects (racy heart,etc.); suitable for regular med users.
Aroma: fruity-citrus, pungent.
Medical Use: Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; this strain can ease sleep disorders from auto-immune diseases and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). ;) Thats according to the breeder. ----> Mandala website

To me this was an easy plant to grow, perfect for anyone beginner through seasoned. The gr/m2 i didn't get to try cause i kept them short(flowered at 1 ft) but i did pull just over 3 oz off of a 3ft plant so i was happy to say the least. the smell while growing is hard to explain but the words are there to me it smelled like curry and molas-ses, very pungent yet sweet,even the same when dry, you break apart a good nug and it just pounds you in the nostrils. No real taste to speak of but then again m a smoker too and my sense of taste is gone, i doubt if i would have smelled it either if it wasn't so strong. The high is crazy, reminds me of a good roller coaster, climbs up the first hill hits you hard and then whoosh your hanging on for what seems like forever till suddenly you come out of the tunnel and the ride is over, then you get back in line to do it again ;) for real it has been a good 2 hours and longer (tonights has hung on for almost 4) many times now that Ive sat back after a few bong (3-4) tokes of this and just not even noticed the time go :D Great if your planning on smoking and doing something, and perfect if your going to smoke and relax or sleep. Ive talked enough the stuff from the breeder says it all and i oh so strongly concur :p

Thank you for the fantastic strain report. Very informative and great grow. Take care and be safe.

Yeah man!!!!! I am real glad you like it Dubba. My report of Satori is the exact same. I take a couple tokes off the pipe am high instantly. 20 minutes go by and Good Lord Almighty LOL.:stoned:

The Hemp Goddess said:
I am a big Satori fan, too...have one vegging now.

I have just ordered some Speed Queen for the arthritis. I've been impressed with Mandala seeds.
Yeah im really loving their stuff so far i have some hashberry that imgoing to do here about fall or so it depends on how my 3 strains i have going turn out harvest wise before i know about planting the hashberry.

i loved white satin from mandala
grew a little big for my tiny room
but a really nice potent smoke
smelled like citrus, but the taste was like good black hash back in the late 80's

have currently got mandalas hashberry in flower
im guessin bout another 2-3 weeks b4 its ready
+ dryin/curin
i love the smell of it in flower
sort of hashy and berry like :p (dooooh)

billy_fyshe said:
have currently got mandalas hashberry in flower
im guessin bout another 2-3 weeks b4 its ready+dryin/curin
i love the smell of it in flowersort of hashy and berry like :p (dooooh)
Cool ill have to be on the lookout for that report :aok:

Nice review dubb...Mandala has always caught my interest, only problem is finding seeds right now..I guess dues to an illness they are on hiatus at Mandala (get well soon), and the seedbanks are picked pretty clean....does anyone know where one might locate some beans?....:confused2:

littlenode said:
Nice review dubb...Mandala has always caught my interest, only problem is finding seeds right now..I guess dues to an illness they are on hiatus at Mandala (get well soon), and the seedbanks are picked pretty clean....does anyone know where one might locate some beans?....:confused2:
Thanks man on th good review, if your trying to get some Mandala seeds you will have to order them from them directly, as for now they have stopped wholesale of the breeder packs for resale but you can get what your looking for from them directly, try that link that i left up to the top ;)

Thanks Dub.. I was really bummin, thinking my dreams of an all Mandala grow would have to be put on hold.what a nice site they have, easy to nav, and pretty comprehensive..did you order directly form them? Looks like its gonna be Satori, Speedqueen, and Sadhu for me..thanks again for the info.

Smoke On.....

littlenode said:
Thanks Dub.. I was really bummin, thinking my dreams of an all Mandala grow would have to be put on hold.what a nice site they have, easy to nav, and pretty comprehensive..did you order directly form them? Looks like its gonna be Satori, Speedqueen, and Sadhu for me..thanks again for the info.

Smoke On.....
Nice choices im thinking of some of those too down the road. That Sadhu sounds KILLER. I didnt order directly form them for the Satori seeds i had i got them through Seedsboutique :doh: might be why i had such low germ rate on them and high M/F ratios, beans just may have been a bit (shelf-life) old. who knows they still performed well enough ;)

I have some Satori starts going right now for outside. Those of you who grew it, would you tell me how big they get outdoors? I have 2 places I can put them. One is sunnier with half oak wine barrels for containers and room for 8 feet of growth. The other spot is less sunny, 6 foot height restrictions and in very good soil in the ground. Recommendations as to which spot they might like better? Is it safe to assume that most strains that are indica dominant don't get as tall as sativas, or sativa dom. hybrid plants?

420benny said:
I have some Satori starts going right now for outside. Those of you who grew it, would you tell me how big they get outdoors? I have 2 places I can put them. One is sunnier with half oak wine barrels for containers and room for 8 feet of growth. The other spot is less sunny, 6 foot height restrictions and in very good soil in the ground. Recommendations as to which spot they might like better? Is it safe to assume that most strains that are indica dominant don't get as tall as sativas, or sativa dom. hybrid plants?
I haven't done any out door through flowering, living in the burbs isnt conducive to outdoor growing IMHO i know they are vigorus veggers and love as much light as you can give them. These are very indica dominant plants short wide fat leaves mine did triple in height when flowering so be prepared for that if oyur dealing with the height restriction. As it goes for light IMO when growing outside so long as your plant can get a good 6 hours of direct light they will be just fine :aok: MOJO for the out-door Satori grow man and hit me up when you get it going id love to see how they do out there.

Thanks Dub! You know how stoners memories are, so if you see a post by me, check my gj in my sig. This summer is going to be an interesting education for sure. Between all the KC strains I know diddly about and trying to stay legal and the darn chopper overhead, I hope I make it.

Just stay within the limits your allowed and there should be no problems with the :cop: bro :cool2:

Good advice, but my brain is going nuts trying to figure out how I am going to go from 30 starts to 12 mature females, without eliminating some of the strains I most want to try. I have roots showing at the drain holes in the 6" deep pots and I wasn't planning on transplanting until I move them outside in 3 weeks. Plan A would be to take 2 cuttings from all the seedlings and sex them once they are ready. Then I can eliminate a bunch of males. That doesn't reduce the number of female clones I have. Plan B would be to finish the grow room asap and flower 6 of the mean green clones inside along with a few of the starts. They will all be done long before my outdoor is finishing. It's a gray area between the legal number of starts and mature plants. How do they figure how you classify a 3 foot plant that hasn't shown sex? It's not finished product that you can smoke or cook with and it's not a start that is less than a foot tall and wide. My backup plan is to give a buddy anything over my limit to veg out and flower. He said he would make mothers out of anything special, so I won't lose a strain most likely. Why did I order so many tasty strains? This sucks.

JMO id start fewer like 15 and see where that leaves you. After all if they say you can have 15 mature plants that's 15 that you can sex and then the ones that haven't can veg up fro a while timing is the key. after you cull out the males your initial 15 may only be 8 ;)

Dub, good idea except that I already have mine up and going strong. Way too late to start fewer of them. The mj train has left the station. Stop by and I will pass out a few. This goes for all my friends here. First come, first served.

Satori has become one of my favorite strains. I have gotten a couple of different pheno types that have different smell and taste, but the same basic high--uplifting and happy. The smell and taste is kind of indescribable, but really good. i am also very fond of Speed Queen and Safari Mix, the other 2 Mandala strains I have tried.

Latest posts

Back