Little Supercrop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Abso

Hey guys, this is just a little look at this plant that I have revegetated and am now a couple weeks into some supercrop, I just wanted to show the results, :).

Let me remind you this is all new growth from two tiny buds left from the reveg as you can see the top (2/3's of the plant at least) was sheered off by me greedily.

The first picture was taken on August 28th.

The next set of pictures were taken about an hour ago today on the 5th after I had my had on her branches again, :).

IMG_2089 copy.jpg

IMG_2127 copy.jpg

IMG_2128 copy.jpg

IMG_2129 copy.jpg

IMG_2131 copy.jpg

IMG_2133 copy.jpg

IMG_2134 copy.jpg

IMG_2136 copy.jpg

how long did it take to recert back to veg...when did you first harvest her? Thanks and nice job

It took a matter of a week (less I assume if you don't clip so much bud greedily...) to notice new veg growth.

You are suppose to leave about 15-20% of the bud on the plant to allow fast revegetation.

She was clipped at the end of July maybe into August, I'm not sure on this one EXACTLY, :S.

So shes been vegging for about one month now with only two tiny lower buds left over.

I'm going to take an update so you guys can see the result of that crop I did on the 5th.

Was in a rush off to work this morning and the upload wasn't working, here's the pictures, :).

October 4th.

1 copy.jpg

2 copy.jpg

3 copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back