My Bonsai Mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Bonsai your donors

This is a great thread and very informative:). This is a OG KushxAfghan Kush that I revegged. It's about time for another root trim on her...she's taking off.

new 521.jpg

new 522.jpg

new 523.jpg

Did you cut the top half of the plant off or did you grow it that short naturally? Im amazed!!

how long after you cut buds do you generally have to reveg for?
it took her about 2-3 weeks to reveg:).
does this process take away from potency or yield?
Not that i've noticed.
Did you cut the top half of the plant off or did you grow it that short naturally?
A lil of both. She was topped and LSTed when she was grown the 1st time but she also didn't stretch too much in flower. She may have doubled in height, if that.

I'm in a 1 gal pot. I just slide the root ball out and trim an inch from the sides and put her into new soil:). You can trim the bottom but I wouldn't recommend it until you get the hang of trimming because if you damage the tap root your lady will hate you for it:).

Badass nice job, makes me a bit envious as I still haven't bonsai'd anything yet.

so then the tap root is like the scout root who goes out to find goods and hollars bak to all them lil hairy lookin roots to come join in...? lol
how you know which is the tap root? i thought roots all looked like roots an are random or somethin...? is there only one or is there more tahn one tap root... just curious all. thanks

zipflip said:
so then the tap root is like the scout root who goes out to find goods and hollars bak to all them lil hairy lookin roots to come join in...? lol
how you know which is the tap root? i thought roots all looked like roots an are random or somethin...? is there only one or is there more tahn one tap root... just curious all. thanks
the tap root is the main root there is only one ! when you pop seeds in water cloth style you are lookin at the tap root.

u talkin my analogy of the taproot scout lol

very nice BombB...I will watch your progress as i am right behind you.so how old is this donor ?.thanks for shareing..:bong:

zipflip said:
u talkin my analogy of the taproot scout lol
na dude referrin to the puffs bonsai grow nothing anal.. intensionally intended. although i need another bong hit now after tryin to spell those big words. lmao

Latest posts

Back