Extremely Dry Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottip

HOTTIP
Reaction score
It was the nasty rain that we had in the North West when I had to harvest my plants. I was gone for a few weeks after the harvest and I left everything hanging in the same room as the hot water heater. The end result is very very dry buds and brittle stalks. It all smokes good but it grinds down to a fine powder. Do I need to add some moisture to the jars?

you could place a orange peel in the Jar...when I get over dried buds I like to lay them on cookie sheet and place on front porch...the Humidity makes them moist again..Best of Luck

4u2sm0ke said:
you could place a orange peel in the Jar...when I get over dried buds I like to lay them on cookie sheet and place on front porch...the Humidity makes them moist again..Best of Luck

You are always a great source of information. Thanks again. Look to the sky where did the sun go?

Ive been hearing a lot of good things about Boveda 62% humidity control sachets

Forget the orange peel, potato slice or wet paper towel. Boveda has revolutionized cannabis storage. The same patented technology trusted in premium tobacco, food, musical instruments, electronics and medical devices now has an herbal-specific 62% formula.

hXXp://www.bovedainc.com/solutions/herbal/

Boveda 62% humidity control sachets

YES try it you will be amazed

Latest posts

Back