not long left and got prob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syco13

Reaction score
hi, im about 2 weeks from harvest and ive noticed the storks to the feeding leaves have turned purple towards the top half of the plants, could it be the booster as it was fine entill i started using it, what could it be and will it afect the buds in any way (blue cheese) thanks :vap-leafy_wave:

Pics would help but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Color changes are normal, especially late into flower. jmo ♫♫♫

Iff they weren't Blue strain I would say it is possible that there might be an issue. But the Blue strains can/will get a lot of purplish streaking in the stems, especially late in flower.

Iff you are in soil then there is the possibility that you need to top dress the soil with a little lime(2 Tbsp per plant) and water it in at next watering. You can do that without hurting anything to see iff it corrects the problem.

i think some plants turn like that when there about ready to harvest

Cool temps can also turn things a purple color. With only 2 weeks to go, I doubt that you could really turn the deficiency around and have the plant show improvement. If they are healthy, you should be just fine.

Thanks i never thort strain my first thort was feed or temps

Bottom line, with 2 weeks to go it would take more than your stems turning purple for it to matter. It's good that you notice things like that though. A keen eye can help out quite a lot in this hobby of ours.

Latest posts

Back