What's the best temperature for drying?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
I have some plants hanging and drying for a few days. What's the optimum temperature for a drying room?

Thanks

for me it is more about the Humidity........ humidity to high and I raise my temp....... upper 60's has worked nice for me.

:48:

In the 60's is what your aiming for to warm and to low humidity will only dry them out to fast and thats not what want i prefer using screens to dry

I am at 64 degrees and about 50% humidity. The way they feel now, I need a couple more days.

hackerman that is perfect all round good job , all i ever do is trim my buds place on screens 4 days later i place them all in a garbage bag press out the air in bag and let sit for 6 - 8 hrs sweating them see the outside of bud is normally dry but inside is still wet by sweating them in the bag - gets all the moist inner bud coming out
After my 6 - 8 hrs in garbage bag i will place back on screens for 24 hrs by this time buds are pretty much done BAG them opening them up every day for a bit

Latest posts

Back