Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! YD, nice bouquet up there. If you want to grow a good structure plant that has a sativa high then i would recommend Satori. She grows like an indica, finishes at 62 days from flip and is a joy. I have some old panama red seeds if you want them.

Keef are you getting the noids? I hope not. This nightmare is coming to an end soon.

Good morning umbra. I see you down there mrcane. Good morning to you too and all ya all.
Foggy in my neck of the woods today. Thinking about doing the christmas decorating thing.

Yep Rose U know how I get sometimes ?--- Head injury and pressure front moving in !-- A pot farmer growing in the belly of the beast ?--I got a right to be a little paranoid !-- I go back and forth between --That's it !--I'm going dark !--and--"F" it I ain't running no more !-- Who knows what da hell I'm do ?
This is Nurse Larry -x-- Black Berry Snow Lotus on the right and Umbra's White Indica ( The White -x- Nepal Indica ) -- Bred to the BBSL !-- Wednesday they will have been in bloom --4- 5 weeks ? -- Don't know when they gonna finish but dank ain't a question !-- They started frosting up earlier than they mommas -- This about the time thier momma get busy putting on the frost !-- If they do like momma and kick it now ? -- I'm down with that !

View attachment 20171201_105047-1.jpg

Interesting that one has shiny leaves and the other not so much. Both look good. hang in young man.

Here put some this in it and let's take it for a test drive !-- That's the momma of that one up there on the left !-- Plus in a bong ?-- She melt U !-- D.D. keep buying me glass pipes and I keep breaking them !-- Glass don't bounce for sheet !

View attachment 20171201_120636-1.jpg

I got something new too !-- A Mazar-i-Shariff -x- BBSL male !-- A giant indica with a super male dad ? -- Another time I'd keep him !-- but - I got my eye on 2 other plants for my next male !-- Snow Desiel -x-- BBSL or Squish -x- Oregon Lemon !--Just break my heart if they girls !--- One day I may want to grow big plants and maybe I grow giant Indicas? -- I know I got some monsters to sex soon got my interest up - I got seed I'll have a Black Berry Mazar !

I'd love to fill it with some of that. Guess I'll just have to get by with the nurse. I'm addicted to glass. I probably shouldn't even smoke doobies but hey, I use hemp papers so my hearts in the right place.

The Nurse work just fine !-- Good thing about her is U won't smoke too much !-- Don't need to !-- U see her daughter up there ? -Nurse BlackBerry ? Maybe ?-- but I got a NightShade -x- BBSL --I'm sexing several and I plan to call the best girl Black Night ?- -Black Snow = Snow Desiel -x- BBSL -- I just gotta find the right one but some looking very good !

Master Kush carrying some seed fathered by BBSL too !-- Black Kush already taken !

Black Domina -- The Definitive Domina !-- I don't need it but I want it !

Well it ain't like I'm trying to breed a variety !-- Just one girl that do what I want ! -- Crossed him on bout a dozen girls !-- Some more carrying seed !--- Like SR 91 !-- If I get only 2 trick ponies out them dozen girls ? -It will he more than worth it
!
Hey Rose I just now got the news bout Flynn pleading guilty !- Must have been a sweet deal to only get the one charge !-- He been talking !-- Ain't too many people he could give up above him !

A person really needs two varieties for everyday and then maybe a couple of "specials" for the odd day or event. I wish I could grow everything I want to try and sell off what I don't want.

We can't go down to the weed store and try different things being in prohibition states and all !-- I need a weed education and only way to do that was grow a bunch of different kinds and find what I liked best !-- I'm getting a handle on it now and so variety number will be going down !--

Afternoon friends just finished repoting my girls from one gal.pots to three gal.....break time mama just got home:48:

When I was young I swore when I grew up I was never gonna chop wood or haul water ever again !-- I still ain't chopping wood !-- Been hauling water ! -- 20 gallons !-- Not so bad !-- I was smoking something till I lost my pipe !-- In my pocket with my lighter !-- Excuse me !-- Dam it's empty !-- We can fix that !--

Nice pipe, st nick! Very pretty, looks like you have lots to put in it. How does she smoke?

Yup slow news day.

Cane, i bet you were glad when your wife got home from Europe. I bet your pots like their new digs. 3 gallon is much better, let their dogs breathe. I seem to betting a lot.

Yep Rose slow news day !-- If my name was Jared I would go out for a pack of smokes or something and keep going !-- Indulging in some Snow Desiel and contemplating the possibility of a "Come to Jesus - Pence " - Presidency !-- I'm not excited bout it !-- Having a problem with my scooter today !-- It sat up a week and keeps dying !-- Was gonna take it out for a ride cause it suppose to get kinda cold for a few days !-- So far haven't even turned the central heating on this year !-- Last cool snap it got into the 50s so I turned on my dehydrator overnight !-- Temp was in the mid 70's inside next morning !

I got some news for ya. Did a small update to the grow journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back