Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,
YD, i love Luna and Gwen. What beautiful cats. I am sorry the two are gone now but happy you have the new one. she is pretty. Luna is just awesome. You are rocking the grow too. congras YD. thanks for posting these pics.

So, a little sick to my tummy today, gee wonder why? going to see the trainer and hopefully sweat out the sugar and wheat. yuck. Guess ya gotta do that every decade.

Keef, i am glad DD is going to have a friend up there with her.

Whoever said learning is fun, i agree. i went to a new( couple of years) met her thru the grow shop, friends house yesterday and she showed me how she does her oil and etc. OMG I learned a lot from her. She is young and professional. She makes everything, you name it. And organized and tidy.. I guess that is what caused my binge.. ? makes no sense.

Umbra, thinking about you, excuse me for telling you what to do but you might consider upping your NAC to 4 a day in the winter, with colds and stuff around. Helps your lungs as you know.
Ok, have a great day you all. glad each of you are here.

I gotta go pick up a few things at the store and Rose got me wanting one them big as* cinnamon rolls at that bakery next to the store !-- The good kind that got all that stuff that taste so good ! -- Maybe they sold out already !-- The spirit is strong but the flesh is weak !-- Or is that backwards ? -- In simple terms !-- Me want cinnamon roll !

Take the cure Keef, i think mine had cream cheese frosting? I took the cure. enjoy yourself. I hope you don't feel like me from eating that stuff.

Good morning RE!

I'm good Rose !-- I'm not over weight -- Blood pressure is O.K. cholesterol runs a little high but not enough for meds !-- Except for my face and neck injuries from the fall and regular old people aches and pains I do O.K. !-- I even take the odd daily vitamin !-- I think daily is too much !-- Regular exercise would be the best thing I could do but with my injury I can't do anything regularly -- Some days I can't do much at all !-- Other days I'm fine ! -- 20 years nose to nose all day with surgeons U learn some stuff !-- U ask 20 of them a question U get 20 different answers ! -- If they can't agree on some golden path to health then there ain't one !-- Some people process stuff slighty differently for whatever reason and have dietary restrictions --
I think the biggest problem is that people eat too much too regularly !-- I usually only eat in the evening !
I snack if I want but usually don't !-- Drink lots of Pepsi with real sugar and sweet coffee !-- Always have !
For me it's not so much a dietary problem it's that I need more exercise but I get hurt easy so I don't !

When someone is preaching health to me and mention some sort of cleansing drink ? - They just proved beyond a doubt in my mind that they full of sheet and don't know what they talking about ! -- Clean the toxins out your body ? -- No it don't ! --Which toxins and how ? -- Now that medicine drink they use to clean U out before a colonoscopy will get rid of toxins !-- Well it's gonna clean everything out so if toxins is in there they gonna come out !

I quit smoking cigarettes 5-10 years ago after smoking since I was a young man and I don't drink alcohol anymore so that's gotta count for something !-- I make liqour and have to taste it at different stages to see what it's doing but I never have the desire to pour me a glass !-- I quit smoking cigs and switched to an e-cig and I use a juice with very high nicotine !-- I'm keeping my nicotine habit !-- Keeps me from killing !

I'm sorry it's Rose's fault for getting me started on grain and health !-- Besides fire I think there are 2 foods that made us what we are today ! -- Grain and Dairy !-- We learned to farm and had to stay in one place !-- Village grew into towns and towns into cities because of grain !-- Many thousands of years now they were the main food supply supplements with a little protien and vegetables -- different regions different grains all allowing civilization to be established !-- The other super food was cheese !-- Like other animals we used to all lose our ability to process lactose as we matured ( age 6 or so )-- Then a few had genetic changes that allowed them to not lose the ability to digest lactose !-- Those who could had an increased ability to survive harsh winters on food like cheese !-- So most of us can process lactose these days !-- Without grain and dairy I don't know what we would be but we wouldn't be us !
Sermon over !-- Wanna get high !

Got me some cinnamon rolls in the oven right now myself. :vap-Bong_smoker:

I smell cinnamon rolls !-- I hate U people !-- My cravings evolve as they stew !-- Right now I'm at Krispy Kreme hamburger sliders !-- I know the big debate is Glazed side in or glazed side out but I'm not that picky !-- Slice them Krispy Kreme donuts into buns and add little hamburger patties I like mine with cheese but I don't discriminate !-- I can eat them without cheese !

Morning OFC ....Cold out there burrr
Nick sure could use one of those cinnamon rolls:)

good morning all,

Well i am paying for my sunday binge today. yuck. Keef, i don't eat wheat because i have weight issues, I am truely gluten intolerant shown by stool test, if you must know. diagnosed 20 years ago. I eat grains just not gluten. Don't get me started on gmo wheat and what eating round up for years will do to your health. If I ate wheat and didn't exercise i would be in bed and dead in a few years like my sister. really. trust me.

So i pulled some of the seed project plants and put in brown paper bags to shake in a few days. woo hoo.

Ok, i will see you guys later. I seem to be sick this morning, and yes, my own fault. I will be better tomorrow.

Good morning Mrcane, how are you this morning? Is there snow on the mountains?

good morning all,

So i pulled some of the seed project plants and put in brown paper bags to shake in a few days. woo hoo

Good morning Rose, I hope you feel better soon! I have always been (or thought I was anyway) fairly healthy, but as I get older, I wish I had taken more steps to preserve my bod. Just the usual things that crop up. Aches and pains that we all get but right now I’m dealing with neuropathy... my feet often feel like dead appendages.

Anyway, hey what are the bags for? You shake out the seeds as they dry? I just harvested some of the mail flowers from my Harlequin boy and they are drying. I’m not at all sure what if anything I will do with it but it seems like a waste to just toss the plant.
Get better soon Rose

Mmmmmmmm, Hot cinammon buns for breakfast! Help yerself mrcane, Careful though, they wuz made with canna=butter!

Morning O.F.C. !-- Was up early and no one was around so I got lit and ended up napping !
Rose -- I certainly understand dietary restrictions for health reasons !-- I just got a problem with people who preach about eating only Organic food that cost twice as much when we got people can't afford to eat well !-- Seems kinda elitists to me !-- I'm not saying U like that Rose !-- Some are though !
I'm with RE - I don't understand the bag but I use a paper bag to collect pollen and breed !-- Electric cinnamon rolls ? -- That'll work !-- I know bout them aches and pains he talking about !-- My body always be punishing me !-- I wake up and my body say remember when U hurt this ? -- I coulda been a little easier on it and taken better care of it !--
I know many don't care but it is gonna be a very important day today for our government !-- Alabama in the spotlight this evening !

We finally warming back up !-- 60 now and we'll get near 70 and be back in high 50s low 60s at night and high 70's during the day for awhile !-- Cold make me hurt I don't like it ! - I need to fire up the scoot -- It don't want to start after sitting a few days !-- Got a dam gremlin in the fuel system !-- Once it's warmed up it works great --It's like it gets some kind of vapor lock !

Oh, keef, i am one of those you are talking about but it is because I was exposed to so much pesticides when i was a kid, we all have autoimmune stuff now. I do try to eat clean as I believe for me it is important for my health. I couldn't afford to be a food snob when we were raising kids, but the braces are paid for and so is the house, eat organic if i want.lol Food is medicine.
Ok, i am on to more important stuff like pot. So i cut some of the seeded pot that is done into smaller stalks and put them in a brown paper bag to dry the pot and the seeds. I don't want seeds dropping from hangers and now knowing the variety. So i took, the Blueberry/valentine, some of Franks gift/V and the pennywise/V labeled the bags and in a few days I will put one bag at a time in a colander, shake and see what we get as far as nice brown seeds. I am afraid i see a lot of white, not good seeds, so let's keep our fingers crossed. Ya keep the bags open for air circulation.

Please ask away when i don't make sense Woo hoo peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back