Do you molasses ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brohio

Reaction score
I read a bit online about, how it feeds the soli the micro-thingys plants love. Mixed opinions on when and how much.....most said during budding to help thicken up the buddage. I have been learning ( the hard way) about overdoing it with additives.....this would be for our three indoor autos, which are approx 55 days or so, they have lots of branches, and small buds....but nothing that looks like it will amount to much, size wise.....tell me pros or cons about molasses . Should we bother with it ? They are under t5 with red and blues......also, what about using them for outside grows too ?

Thanks

I believe it is pointless unless you are already growing the plants organically, if you are, go for it. it prob wont make a big difference.
Outside it would probably attract alot of bugs and animals.

Like Dman said, pointless unless you are growing Organically.

I do I do I do. but i am in an organic medium that likes to eat the sugar from it before giving it the plants. Without a micro herd, it seems not necessary.

I use it in my tea. I'll use bat **** , ZHO, molasses and worm castings

Thanks Hammy. It tickles me that botaniacare is trying to cover their organic bases now. Good for them.

I use mollases in my organic teas at 1 TBS/gal.

Same here--use molasses if organic, forget it if not as it is a waste.

Are you organic or feeding them synthetics?

Does no good to mix the two.

Is the amount of fertilizer in "regular" store potting mixes like shultzes and miracle grow enough to kill the microbes etc. In the soil?

Latest posts

Back