passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys...This is amazing if it works!..Im 6'4" and about 270lbs. I'm a football player and need to take a piss test because someone snitched on us toking. I haven't smoked in about 5 days and I take the test next week. Because of my size, would I need to take more of the Surgel? I usually drink about half a gallon of water daily. Or will one pack be enough? Lemme know!

Hey Big G.

Allow me to be a little invasive. Are you 270 lbs built? More importantly, whats your body fat index?

Being an althete has its advantages.

My first advice is to stop eating. Calorie intake needs to go down to like 1400. (yes you will be starving.) take a multi-vitamin daily, and reduce those calories to something other than fat. Or as little as possible. And get your carbs from fiber sources.

Next question: How often did you smoke and maybe how much did weed did you smoke in a given session?

Go to a pharmacy and get a piss test. Its a strip test and will help see where you are.

Keep drinking the water too. Given what I've read in the thread, Sure-gel works maybe 30-40% of the time. Which is not reliable in my opinion.

What I'm attempting for you to do is trick your body into a fast anabolic weight-gaining state. But to do that, you must first get your body starved.

Work out too, the more calories you are burning the more fat you are burning (obviously).
Since the THC is stored in the fat, the more you burn off, the better.

I cannot guarantee success 7 days is not a lot of time, but 5 days prior to smoking will get you somewhere. We just need to get it under the 50ng/mL mark. Most of the time its the strip test that they will give you.

The day before the test, eat a big lunch and dinner (be a fat kid). Drink a couple of energy drinks 2 hours before the test. And piss at least twice.

Hey Xaxcxixdx,

I hope I got all the X's in there. I am a defensive end, my boday fat index last measured a week ago was 23%. I work out about 4 times a week and sweat like a pig! I dont know if the 1400 calorie intake is possible because i think I will pass out..lol..but If I have to then ok. I smoked probably 4 times a week after a workout for about 1 Month straight and maybe twice a week off and on prior to that. I smoked a large blunt after a good woorkout before bed and have been capable to smoke close to a half o in one session on the weekends. But a good average would be a 20 sack blunt. I know that me being an athlete and working out is an advantage but because I am large in stature and am able to store fat easily this is where my problem lays. I've been reading about the different methods such as the Niacin or the drinks and pills, and the Surgel seems pretty consistent in the testemonials...For breakfast I eat a dozen egg whites, a whole cantalope, and a whole pack of bacon..sometimes i'll throw in a couple pancakes. But because of my size, I dont think the Surgel will prevail?!

Big G said:
Hey Xaxcxixdx,

I hope I got all the X's in there. I am a defensive end, my boday fat index last measured a week ago was 23%. I work out about 4 times a week and sweat like a pig! I dont know if the 1400 calorie intake is possible because i think I will pass out..lol..but If I have to then ok. I smoked probably 4 times a week after a workout for about 1 Month straight and maybe twice a week off and on prior to that. I smoked a large blunt after a good woorkout before bed and have been capable to smoke close to a half o in one session on the weekends. But a good average would be a 20 sack blunt. I know that me being an athlete and working out is an advantage but because I am large in stature and am able to store fat easily this is where my problem lays. I've been reading about the different methods such as the Niacin or the drinks and pills, and the Surgel seems pretty consistent in the testemonials...For breakfast I eat a dozen egg whites, a whole cantalope, and a whole pack of bacon..sometimes i'll throw in a couple pancakes. But because of my size, I dont think the Surgel will prevail?!

I don't think it will help or hinder the outcome of your drugtest. The method of it seems to work very limited amount of time, depending on the person. 1400 was a littlebit of an underestimate. I did not know you BMI prior to answering you. given the conditions you have said to me, I would re-calc and say that your intake should be like 1700-1800. But you want to go skimpy because the idea is to make your body process more body fat. You want to drop off as much of the fat as possible, so that when you start to eat the fatty foods, your body is not going to burn any fat, and will begin to regain. (hence the anabolic period).

And you can call me Rock. the X's are to be a pain and so that I can still keep my handle.

ok so i have a question. my drug test time is indefinite by my parents so do you think it will work if i keep drinking surgel all day? cuz i want to be 100% sure i pass. plz help :]

Cincy boy should i eat, than drink the mixture? Also should i wait to mix it up till right befor im about to go? Sorry was a little unclear to me. I haven`t smoked in 2 months and smoke 2 weeks ago, just a few hits but still want to play it safe no prison for me i wont go back!! Thanks for you time

Apacoliptic Records

Rest this smoker's mind..

Okay.. in the Past 2 months.. I have only smoked.. 1 maybe 2 joints ( this was among 5 other people) This last smoke was 20days ago. Before that.. I had not smoked for about a month and a half.. I am a 5'3 155lbs female. I had ( previous to my last smoke 20days ago) taken a 24hour cleanser..

Since my last smoke, I have exercised moderatley.. Sucked alot of Bentonite down.. and taken laxative to help the.. cleaning process.

What would you say is my chances of passing a drug test that I have today in a few hours. I have been DOWNING tons of water.. and took some vitamins so my urine is a yellowish color

Please.. I would love some feedback. I have worried myself sick over this. I really need this job.. and have done SO good about not smoked.. ( given my slide back 20days ago) please any feedback???

Unregistered said:
yes niacin works depending on your weight and how many pills you eat.
heres some advice drink water and turn your shower on cold, eat ten of those suckers then when you turn red and burn like hell you know it is working. WHEN I SAY BURN LIKE HELL NO JOKE!

One of my many scripts I take is for high Triglycerides.It is called Niaspan it is very much stronger than your regular non script Niacin. WhenI take this I have to take a Zantac 75 with it. This keeps you from flushing or the hot skin with needles sticking in your body. The Zantac will help if your choice is Niacin. My doctor told me to take the Zantac so I would not have the discomfort. Hope this may help!!

i have a question for any one who knows how long marijuana stays in your system. I got busted for marijuana by my highschool about 5 weeks ago (i am now completely clean) and prior to that i used to smoke atleast 5 days a week about 2 blunts on average. I was wondering if i could smoke the first day or two of spring break considering my break is about 13 days long. and if i could smoke at all, how much would i be able to smoke? I am a slim 6 foot 160 pound male and i was hoping someone could help me answer this question with this information.

no, dont smoke, it takes 30+ days for THC to leave the system, even if your completely clean right now. You might not believe me, cus a lot of dumb people say they got clean in a week, its just not possible. Im on probation and get tested, but i can show up dirty as long as its only thc though cus my mmj card.

This sound like using the brand name "KNOX" gelatin. & it didn't work. Thankfully I self-tested myself prior to the actual pre-employment urine drug screen.

It had been 3 weeks since I smoked when I got a job offer hinging on passing drug screen. Bought some test strips so I could test first. Even after 3 weeks tested 'dirty'. Of course everyone had a sure-fire 'trick' to pass. One was same as yours. Tried that, still tested dirty. Bought 'Absolute XXL Fast Detox', one for day before test (a pre-test). Still dirty. Don't believe the phony guarantee they offer (from Spectrum Labs aka Urineluck). They want a failed test from the lab it was sent to. I would have been a fool to pee knowing that I was still testing dirty just to receive a refund.

Now I'm in a panic. Only option was to find a clean donor. I did, but it was from a male (I'm female). I pray that what I've read is fact; that they can't tell gender from this test.

just an idea, if you do this test and fail and they ask you about your THC levels, you could try saying you suffer from back pain and take ibuprofen(even better if you have a persription)

and they will have to give you another test, and in that time drink as much water,exersise and starve your body down as much as you can(without actually starving)just don't eat fatty foods

I've stopped smoking for the last 48 hours. Another 2 1/2 days til my asssessment meeting, which is wednesday afternoon. However, I haven't ate much food the last week or so. I used to be around 200 for awhile, i'm now 176. I'm 6'2" and was a daily user for the last 6 months or so. it'll be about 100 hours i haven't smoked leading up to the meeting (D/T not sure yet, probable). The D/T will be through a substance assessment. the charge i had was alcohol related, but it will not be a DUI.

I wanted to know if it's possible to use both surgell and a detox. Like drinking the detox first and then the surgell, or vice versa. Will this help out? I will do anything to pass this test. I'm freaking out. i'm not sure if i'll be watched, etc.

hope you passed. I may lose mine in 3 weeks if I don't clean up fast. Been 7 weeks HELP....I still testing POS,on the home tester.

i've used it in the past, it does work really well, but it made my stomach cramp a little but thats a small price to pay when you gotta pass a test. It never hurts to study!

So I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I just took a first check home test using this sure jell method and came up with a passing result. Does anyone have any experience using these? Just thought I would share my findings.

I personally just stop smoking the day before. The day of the test I usually just eat a couple slices of white bread with nothing on them. I then drink water and only water I'll go through 5-10 18 oz bottles. If you can go to the bathroom about 6 times before your test your urine will be perfectly clean. I passed several job drug tests and a military drug test like this it works every time.

Latest posts

Back