whats your opinion ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
Hello I have started with my summer grow I got two fem one indoor one outdoor I also got one regular seed outdoor that was givin to me by a friend that says he saved the seed from some really good stuff he had a couple years before thing is I happen to fell that it might be a male plant, my question is do you think it's worth growing it with my fem plants knowing that it will breed and i will get more seeds then I want. also I am wondering since the male plants have balls that hang at the nodes what happens, when there sniped, when they appear ?
does it stop it from breeding the other plant ?

also if you have grown male plants what it the difference in potence and the high from a female .
and is it possible to grow a male and female plant in the same area without them breeding ? what should I do i am stuck not sure if I should keep the male plant that was given to me .

I will be in every so often to check your responce so if I don
't get to your opinion today I will tomorrow.

Once you are positive it is a male plant, pull it up and trash it. It will not get you high and is of no benefit if you are not planning to use its pollen to make seeds on purpose. Also, don't be the jerk who leaves a male outdoors to pollinate everyone's plants for miles around. Green mojo on your plants

Ston told ya right... Males are only good for making seed... junk it before he opens and seeds your crop....

My biggest concern about a bag seed would be that it is a hermy, not that it will turn out male. If it shows male, you have plenty of time to get it out of the garden if you check it every day or so. A hermy on the other hand is much more insidious. The nanners can hide and/or be a lot harder to spot. It takes almost daily inspections to catch these. Hermies are worse than males as the seeds produced would be no good.

it is bagseed and all the stuff you say about them i am pretty close to tossing it before I find out .makes me nerves

i went ahead and thought to myself why take a chance i ditched the bagseed

i think so to, other wise I am gonna be sweeting it all summer till it sexes and i did that last year . this grow i am going with fem seeds . a little late with one of them that i just put to germinate . being i tossed the bag seed . but i think she'll be fine .

you might have ditched the Best plant you ever grown. All because these people say its no good:hitchair:

Latest posts

Back