Dear Law Enforcement Official...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
I wasn't going to say anything, but...

This is it!
Enough!
I'm tired.
Tired of having to hide.
Tired of having to worry about you invading my private life and stealing all I own, and all my family owns, in the name of your so called War On Drugs.
It's time for this damn foolishness to end. Right now...TODAY!!
Over thirty years of scientific study, and still no credible evidence that cannabis is harmful. Oh, I know what your thinking...
"But, all of the drug training films they showed us at the academy said pot was really bad for America."

Well, Kemosabe...
You've been lied to.
The lies have been told so often, and by so many, most people blindly accept the government propaganda as gospel.
Let me set you straight.
I know the negative image of the average cannabis user that the "media" puts out for Mr. and Mrs. Average American to swallow as the truth serves only to perpetuate the blind suppression of one of the most incredible medicinal resources known to man...
But I'll let you in on a little secret...
There is no real 'stereotype' you can affix to users of cannabis.
I know it makes it easier to do your job thinking that we're all alike, but it is now time for you to face the facts, my misguided and underpaid friend.
Ready?
My Grandpappy used to say that a mind is a lot like a parachute...
Neither one works worth a damn unless they're open...
So set aside your prejudice for just a moment, and come with me...
Let's meet some of the people you may be forced to arrest when you blindly follow orders that make no sense.

Say hello to my friend Jon R. Officer.
Jon is the father of two little girls.
Jon has a grow room in his basement.
He grows a little cannabis because his wife is dying of cancer, and it gives her an appetite after her chemo sessions.
He smokes a little now and then to relieve his severe migraine headaches.
Jon's never even had a parking ticket!!
He's the vice-principal of a local high school, and is a part-time firefighter.
He lives in constant fear that someone will find out about his 'hobby'.
As an informed, intelligent, reasoning man, Jon doesn't understand why cannabis is not yet legal for med. users.
Over here is Steve W., Officer
You know what's funny??
Steve doesn't smoke cannabis at all!
No...really!!!
Everything he grows is sold for the cost of materials and labor to a private club that provides cannabis for people who are sick and in some cases, dying.
Why does he do it?
He lost his wife two years ago to AIDs.
She got a transfusion that contained the virus when she was given blood after an auto accident.
Steve's wife used to get her medicinal cannabis from the club...
Until the old grower that had been providing the majority of their supply got arrested, lost his home, his cars, his money, and his freedom.
Steve stepped in after his wife died because he feels some sense of compassion for people he'll never even meet.
Boy if you guys bust him...
He sure has it coming!!
Say hi to Renee G. before she has to rush off to work.
She has a really big court case this morning, and she's running late.
Well...there she goes!
You'd like Renee officer, she thinks you guys have one of the hardest, most thankless jobs out there.
She thinks that if you spent as much time and energy on solving murders and rapes as you do on the War On Drugs, her job would be much easier.
Oh, did I mention that Renee is a public defender?
She grows a little cannabis to ease the pain from severe Arthritis.
At 34, her hands look like they belong to her 79 yr. old grandmother.....
The cannabis makes it much more bearable on the days she can't even button her blouse. The cannabis works far better than all of the 'legal' drugs her doctor kept giving her.
I suppose I could introduce you to the rest of my good friends, but I know you want to get to the local Dunkin' Donut before all the creme-filled doughnuts are gone.
I respect your busy schedule.
I'll be brief...
The rest of the evil, lazy, shiftless stoners I know include: a Dentist, one of your fellow Officers, (bet you know a couple too...) a Nurse, a Restaurant Owner, a Rabbi, a Soccer Mom, a Small Business Owner, a Crane Operator, a Mailman, (oops, I mean 'Postal Worker') a Graphic Designer, and my youngest brother (who suffers from a rare and deadly disease; scleroderma.)

Well...
There you have it my courageous crime-fighter...
The whole mangy crew of lawbreakers.
We've all had it with the War On Drugs.
Millions of lives ruined...
And for what??
If you really want a war on drugs...
Why not start with the two drugs that kill more Americans than all other drugs COMBINED!!
Alcohol and Tobacco. Look at the statistics...
the numbers don't lie.
Hey, I know you have to earn a living too, but now you know the truth.
The next cannabis grower or user you arrest may be one of my friends...
So try and remember why you took that oath...
Think back...Remember??
To Protect And Serve!
Remember??!!
So ask yourselves...
Who are you protecting or serving by jailing someone who has every moral, ethical, spiritual, and constitutional right to use an herbal alternative provided by our Creator to holistically treat their particular ailments?

If our lying politicians will not end this insanity, then maybe, just maybe...
If you stop arresting people for availing themselves of their real and inalienable right to decide what they put into their bodies, or grow in the privacy of their homes, you can follow the advice of my friend the lawyer and concentrate on real criminals.
I know you guys like to drop in here occasionally and see what we're up to, so feel free to print up a copy of this and give it to a friend. Break free from your strings, my little puppet, and use your time on the force to make a positive impact on our society by ignoring us cannabis growers and users.
Go arrest that meth dealer over at the junior high school...
You'll feel better about yourself.
Shoot that rapist in the nuts...
Club that mugger, drown some sick pedophile...
Hell, throw a murderer from the top of a really tall building...
Then go home and smoke a big, fat joint...
You'll sleep like a baby. I promise.
Who am I??
Nobody special...
A husband and father, a little league coach, a deacon in my church, and someone who smokes a little pot to make life just a little bit more bearable on the days my pain makes me want to take hostages...
Don't you remember me???
When you came to my door yesterday taking donations for the P.A.L. charity dinner, I bought four tickets.

Hick said:

This is it!
Enough!
I'm tired.
Tired of having to hide.
Tired of having to worry about you invading my private life and stealing all I own, and all my family owns, in the name of your so called War On Drugs.
Over thirty years of scientific study, and still no credible evidence that cannabis is harmful. Oh, I know what your thinking...
"But, all of the drug training films they showed us at the academy said pot was really bad for America."

Well, Kemosabe...
You've been lied to.
The lies have been told so often, and by so many, most people blindly accept the government propaganda as gospel.
Let me set you straight.
I know the negative image of the average cannabis user that the "media" puts out for Mr. and Mrs. Average American to swallow as the truth serves only to perpetuate the blind suppression of one of the most incredible medicinal resources known to man...
I know it makes it easier to do your job thinking that we're all alike, but it is now time for you to face the facts, my misguided and underpaid friend.
Ready?
Let's meet some of the people you may be forced to arrest when you blindly follow orders that make no sense.

He grows a little cannabis because his wife is dying of cancer, and it gives her an appetite after her chemo sessions.
As an informed, intelligent, reasoning man, Jon doesn't understand why cannabis is not yet legal for med. users.
You know what's funny??
No...really!!!
Everything he grows is sold for the cost of materials and labor to a private club that provides cannabis for people who are sick and in some cases, dying.
Why does he do it?
She got a transfusion that contained the virus when she was given blood after an auto accident.
Until the old grower that had been providing the majority of their supply got arrested, lost his home, his cars, his money, and his freedom.
Steve stepped in after his wife died because he feels some sense of compassion for people he'll never even meet.
He sure has it coming!!
Well...there she goes!
You'd like Renee officer, she thinks you guys have one of the hardest, most thankless jobs out there.
She thinks that if you spent as much time and energy on solving murders and rapes as you do on the War On Drugs, her job would be much easier.
The cannabis makes it much more bearable on the days she can't even button her blouse. The cannabis works far better than all of the 'legal' drugs her doctor kept giving her.
I suppose I could introduce you to the rest of my good friends, but I know you want to get to the local Dunkin' Donut before all the creme-filled doughnuts are gone.
I'll be brief...
The rest of the evil, lazy, shiftless stoners I know include: a Dentist, one of your fellow Officers, (bet you know a couple too...) a Nurse, a Restaurant Owner, a Rabbi, a Soccer Mom, a Small Business Owner, a Crane Operator, a Mailman, (oops, I mean 'Postal Worker') a Graphic Designer, and my youngest brother (who suffers from a rare and deadly disease; scleroderma.)

Well...
And for what??
Why not start with the two drugs that kill more Americans than all other drugs COMBINED!!
the numbers don't lie.
Think back...Remember??
To Protect And Serve!
Remember??!!
So ask yourselves...
Who are you protecting or serving by jailing someone who has every moral, ethical, spiritual, and constitutional right to use an herbal alternative provided by our Creator to holistically treat their particular ailments?

If you stop arresting people for availing themselves of their real and inalienable right to decide what they put into their bodies, or grow in the privacy of their homes, you can follow the advice of my friend the lawyer and concentrate on real criminals.
I know you guys like to drop in here occasionally and see what we're up to, so feel free to print up a copy of this and give it to a friend. Break free from your strings, my little puppet, and use your time on the force to make a positive impact on our society by ignoring us cannabis growers and users.
Who am I??
Nobody special...
A husband and father, a little league coach, a deacon in my church, and someone who smokes a little pot to make life just a little bit more bearable on the days my pain makes me want to take hostages...
Don't you remember me???
When you came to my door yesterday taking donations for the P.A.L. charity dinner, I bought four tickets.

I am a husband and father as well. I run my own business and pay my taxes without a hitch or a *****. I smoke a bowl a night to help me sleep. My only other alternative is valium or something. Well anything that has addictive by it or permanent organ damage. I tend not to trust. Oh by the way I contribute $100/yr. for the widows of Officials killed in the line of duty(forgot the actual name, they ask I give). I do not even have a felony record. and not a speeding ticket in 7 yrs. Do my children a favor and leave us alone and bust that meth dealer poisoning the kids. We are not the ones peddling poison. (unlike my quack doctor that will give me what ever pill I ask for legally).

i am also a little leauge baseball coach and a assistant football coach and married with 5 children and a disabled vet of the united states army infantry division 11 bravo.also a light engine mechanic in divison charlie246. i have been disabled for 10 years now and the only thing that doctors push on me is oxycotin you ever tryed it ? well i got news for you it gives me a sickning high upset stomach and makes me very mean to my wife and kids.not only that i have been off of them for about 4 years because i lost them 1 day and looked all over for them in same place all day long and the next day i was spanking the hell out of my kids for not looking for them as hard as i was .then i broke down and cryed myself for doing it .so i said nomore . i did end up finding them in my old rain coat i wore to bow hunt a few days later when it rained again. but why would anyone want to be so addictive to a prescribed medicine they would do that to there kids . i am not that person and dont wanna be ever. the addictiveness of a prescribed narcotic like that should be banned.

I am sick and tired of this insanity myself. I am a father of two kids, house in the 'burbs, and work in high tech. I am college educated and headed to grad shcool. Ive never been to jail a day in my life and am a USMC vet. I enjoy weed immensly. It beats drinking any day with no liver damage or hangovers. It's great to fire up a fat one and relax on the weekend or enjoy some with good freinds. I have a 3.88 gpa and am the class leader. Don't tell me how bad weed is for me, or how it will hinder my potential. Just about every paper I wrote was written when I was stoned, and some of my papers are used as class room teaching aides. Quit messing with decent hard working people and go after some real criminals !

I am a suburban housewife mother of two boys, I go to Little League practice and all of the "mom" things I'm supposed to. My own "moral" parents know and accept it why does everyone who doesn't smoke seem to be the most opinionated about the evils of being a pot smoker. My ex-husband drinks like a fish, had more DUI's than I can count, never has money for child support but always call to say he's sorry from a bar, dares to look down his nose at me and tell me I'm a bad parent? Who the hell decided to let a bunch of close minded right wing MF's choose what we do behind closed doors! If smoking makes me a bad parent I'd hate to see what they call unfit!

I'm with you all the way, GreenDay ! It's a shame that we have to stay hidden away from the rest of society just because we enjoy pot. Some of us stress because we fear the bladder cops will come for us on our jobs, some because members of our church may find out. We are mothers and fathers, workers and public servants, doctors, lawyers, and policeman. In short, we smokers come from every walk of life. Contrary to the propaganda, most of us aren't lazy, nor are we uneducated or progressing on to hard drugs. Don't even get me going on that "gateway drug" crap. The one thing that we can all learn and take to heart is that weed will never go away ! There are too many of us who enjoy it for that to ever happen. You can get it anywhere if you bother to look hard enough, and you would be surprised to learn just how many smokers there are out there and who they are. Some are right next to you at church on Sundays, some are working right alongside you Monday through Friday. We aren't going away. It's a shame that the paranoia we have to live with in some cases keeps us isolated from one another. We have to live a certain way in front of others and reserve our enjoyment for private time so that in some cases we don't even know who our fellow tokers may be. But be that as it may, we go on because we refuse to let the small-minded few dictate to us. These so-called "decent members of society" will just have to live with us. Party on and don't stress ! Twist up another fatty !

bigDbudhead said:
I'm with you all the way, GreenDay ! It's a shame that we have to stay hidden away from the rest of society just because we enjoy pot. Some of us stress because we fear the bladder cops will come for us on our jobs, some because members of our church may find out. We are mothers and fathers, workers and public servants, doctors, lawyers, and policeman. In short, we smokers come from every walk of life. Contrary to the propaganda, most of us aren't lazy, nor are we uneducated or progressing on to hard drugs. Don't even get me going on that "gateway drug" crap. The one thing that we can all learn and take to heart is that weed will never go away ! There are too many of us who enjoy it for that to ever happen. You can get it anywhere if you bother to look hard enough, and you would be surprised to learn just how many smokers there are out there and who they are. Some are right next to you at church on Sundays, some are working right alongside you Monday through Friday. We aren't going away. It's a shame that the paranoia we have to live with in some cases keeps us isolated from one another. We have to live a certain way in front of others and reserve our enjoyment for private time so that in some cases we don't even know who our fellow tokers may be. But be that as it may, we go on because we refuse to let the small-minded few dictate to us. These so-called "decent members of society" will just have to live with us. Party on and don't stress ! Twist up another fatty !
I agree with the "gateway drug" crap, I don't even drink anymore..haven't for about three years now...not because I had a problem with it but because I grew tired of being around others that did. As for other drugs, hell I'm, 38 years old I've tried and enjoyed a few in my day..but all that was before I had kids. Gateway...Hmmh. But "weed" has been has always been my friend. Besides the less people who know you smoke, means the less weed you have to share with the hanger on-ers. I'm sure you know a few. Most people wouldn't know the difference since I'm stoned most of the time anyhow.Good for me!:cool: By the way, your Dear Law Enforcement really tells the truth, very inspiring!

You sound like a cool kind of guy I am bascally like you come home from work and school and roll a big fat joint with my girlfriend and sit in my living room eat takeout and smoke some weed its the only way that I ever relax I have been smoking it for nearly 12 years I turn 27 in a couple weeks and plan on getting stoned you are right any Damn cops want to check up go ahead fear of being caught you ain't going to catch me cause I live ina no cop zone So go ahead and print this and show it to your cop friends who probaly smoke more than I do anybody else want to check up like NIDA go ahead you Fuckers!:mad:

Hick said:

This is it!
Enough!
I'm tired.
Tired of having to hide.

Well, Kemosabe...
You've been lied to.
Let me set you straight.
Ready?

You know what's funny??
No...really!!!
Why does he do it?
He sure has it coming!!
Well...there she goes!
I'll be brief...

Well...
And for what??
the numbers don't lie.
Think back...Remember??
To Protect And Serve!
Remember??!!
So ask yourselves...

Who am I??
Nobody special...
Don't you remember me???

Great Read. I'll Pass That Parachute Line Down To My Kids One Day.

I'm a 19 year old college student. I have no other reason to smoke pot besides the fact I like to. I don't give it to little kids, I don't do it before work or school. I'm sick and tired of trying to hide it. There is literally no scientific reason to keep it as criminilized as it is. I can't tell you the steps I go through just to make sure it's hidden in my car when ever I have it with me. It's pure paranoia and fear. I drive the speedlimit, haven't ever gotten a ticket, I pay my taxes, I donate what little money I have to the Salvation Army, I don't lie, cheat, or steal. I'm just a guy who likes to smoke pot. I'm tired of feeling like some sort of bum or slacker, or a bad worthless person in society just because I smoke pot.

I refuse to conform to laws which have no reason to be laws. Laws are here to protect people. Attention all officers and government personal: I'm smart enough to make my own decisions, I don't need you to chose what I can and cannot do with regards to myself, ESPECIALLY since I'm harming no body in the process, and according to scientific studies, I'm not even hurting myself.

i live in north london quit a ruff place and i think marijuana should be legal it causing more problems being illigle than it would legal, for one you wouldent have youngsters smoking it at the end of your road, also it should be especily legalist for disabled people like paraplegics poeple that need to smoke to relax them, it doesent do anyharm what so ever.

Very heartning and inspiring. I used to see kids who smoked cause they thought they were cool, and went on a winding path to nowhere. Those kids needed PARENTS, not a jail cell. My dad works a a forensic phycologist and would regularly see such kids who get themselves into all sorts of the wrong places and paths in life. And naturally marijuana is blamed. These kids who needed parent figures in their lives, were instead given up on and thrown in jail the second they were caught doing anything wrong. Instead of blaming harmless drugs we need to focus on the main issues of our education system and poverty. Sorry that got a bit off topic.

The second tradgedy that the "War on Drugs" causes is those straight A' ( used to be ME!) kids who smoke a little pot for whatever reason. THen these kids with bright promising futures get shattered when johnny law comes and arrests them. Then for doing nothing wrong or harmful, their life is severly changed. They become barred from jobs, Financial aid, and many other promising things in life. Its sad how our government devotes so much time and money to ruining perfectly smart promising peoples lives.
By the by, how can you have a "War on Drugs..." I mean can they surrender or what? Do we prop up a corrupt government?? What if we lose, are we now a Nation under drugs?? ITS ABSURD! same with the idea of a "War on Terror." YOu cant fight a concept.

but I know you want to get to the local Dunkin' Donut before all the creme-filled doughnuts are gone.

drop that, and this would be very inspirational.

great read,

Im a med user in Cali and this morning I have to wake up and find myself an attorney.

last month my medical bag with all my bud ( 1 gram at the time) and some parphenelia, including a scale, was taken from me in a search and seziure- me being suspicous because it was late at night and i was sitting in my car listening to music.
well after being arrested for "intent to sell" and my stash taken out of my trunk, i was let out on 20,000 bail. The officer told me what i was being charged for and i asked if he was kidding, im a med user with a gram of bud and 38 bucks in my pocket, and he told me it "must have been a slow night" for buisness. :(
I really think things need to change, I never have been arrested or had any run-ins with the law. I consider myself a good citizen, and this really shouldnt happen to good people.

Sigh, anyone know any good lawyers? :(

Well, thats the american government for you, use false facts to distort the truth.

right wing MF's choose what we do behind closed doors

(edit) selective memory at work, your probably (edit) sarah brady lover, (edit) made it illegal to carry concealed in california, yet she was found to carry a .38 illegally herself? and wasnt punished? then to change the topic, her and her left wing goons go and deny california the right to defend themselves, even saying things like "a woman who is raped and abused is morally stronger then the woman who shot her attacker and defended herself", whats worse, not being able to get high, or not being able to defend yourself from a terrorist whos proven his intentions are serious, and made it clear he will attack again, and the result will be ten fold that of 9-11?

I didnt mean to offend anyone^ i meant to express my feelings of the bull both wongs use to control us, being, illegalizing the safest anysthstectic's, and taking away the modern means of defedning ourselves, i think we should be like switzerland, there government handed out machine guns to everyone over 18, and still encourages its citizens to use and train often with them as much as possible, there crime rate with guns is under 2%, what a coinicedence.

...eeeeasy there Rambo..let's not stray too far from the marijuana issue, please.
We try to curb the political dicussions around here, simply to avoid phrases such as.. "ignorant, uninformed, ".... "tree hugging sarah brady lover,"... "left wing goons"..."dumb *****".
Those kinda' words are sure to cross someone, resulting in a more insults, ect. ect.
I appreciate your response..but hope you'll try to keep it more closely subject related.

'needle...Sorry to hear your problems. You aren't a "criminal", but must be conveyed as one in order to substantiate their drug war. Check NORML's site for attorneys in your area. The medical issue is a hot topic everywhere it seems, if you are a Medical Card holder in CA, how/why would they arrest you?..It is a state law??..I don't think local laws could possibly "political name" that.
Best of luck dealing with the system.

hmmm...."left wing goons". Ok Hic I'll let that one go, but only because I like you.

Latest posts

Back