Planning on flying soon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the damage a bird can do to an Aeroplane?

A bird strike (sometimes birdstrike, bird hit, or BASH - Bird Aircraft Strike Hazard) is a collision between an airborne animal (usually a bird or bat) and a man-made vehicle, especially aircraft. It is a common threat to aircraft safety, and has caused a number of fatal accidents.

2 bb.jpg

2 bb 1.jpg

2 bb 18.jpg

2 bb 2.jpg

2 bb 3.jpg

2 bb 4.jpg

2 bb 5.jpg

2 bb 6.jpg

2 bb 7.jpg

2 bb 8.jpg

2 bb 9.jpg

this is why i've never been in an airplane. two feet planted firmly. although, i have flew copilot in a cropduster chopper. what a trip. once was plenty enough for me...bb...

Think the pics are class, especially the motorbike, man bet he crapped himself lol, but i do have to say statistically there a lot more chance of having a car accident or something than a plane accident.
I LOVE flying, got chance to go up in a single prop plane few years back, that was awesome.
Them pics do make you think a bit tho lol.

Thanks Hippy, flying to Texas on Saturday. Have you see the mosquitoes in TX? They could probably take out an engine. Well, at least I'm bringing some edibles.

PS. Holly ****, is that an Owl through the headlight of a motorcycle?!

Dr. GreenBrain said:
Thanks Hippy, flying to Texas on Saturday. Have you see the mosquitoes in TX?

They aren't bad yet. :p

And HIE, trying to scare me? :rolleyes:

:D

i feel sorry for the owl in the R1 photo as in my opinion R1 riders are pretty damn reckless all thinking they are valentino rossi when their not i mean these machine can spin the rear wheels and lay down a line of rubber in top gear just by blipping the throttle.

scary machines get a honda.

am i ranting again

lol

uk420maan

no race tracks are for riding like that not the public roads esp when im in my car and not on my 600rr

lol

scary/safe dont mix well its one or the other newbud imho

uk420maan

Would take all week to explain fella but life has taught me the very very hard way to enjoy myself at all times and a degree of that comes from scaring myself from time to time.
I now have an outlook of i'd prefer to regret something i've done not look back and regret not doing something.
Sod safe lol.
All the best fella

Were the birdys okay?? ...

Latest posts

Back