Green house (scum)HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
I'm getting a white cristal(s) (scum) on my leafs. The only place that it can come from is the uv plastic. Has anyone had this problem. I sure don't want phthlates in my smoke. That's poison!!! I'd be so bumed.

look like this?

attachment.php

Well,the leaf is not muched like your pic. The leaf is fine, it just has like a dusting of white. I look with 100x and it looks kind of like cotton candy. Damm, I hope it;s not plastic resadue.

Would someone please explain to me how to post-a-picture on this site.Peace out

Pictures have to come from your comp, not linked in.

Below to the right you will see the words 'Go Advanced'

Click it and you will see a new page open, you then click the paper clip at the top of the box.

Easy to work out after that bit.

:peace:

dont forget to resize your pics.
windows has a nice picture resizer, work with your right clicky. :)

here, its in this list of XP power toys.
hXXp://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx

How do you spell relief."Serenade"(Can be used in organic gardening). I have on my leaf(s) Powdery Mildew (mold) from to much humidity. I was only using one (1) fan,and I had plants overlaping. Live and learn baby. I understand that this hapends to plants at this time of year.

Being a PNW grower myself with a green house, we had alot of trouble with mildew for the past 2 grows. This year we left the bottom 1/3 of sides open and the whole front. last year this time we had to harvest because of mildew, this year we are doing much better, no mildew so far and the plants are budding very nicely.
Good Luck

I moved 2 plants outside and opend up the greenhouse on 2 sides. Milddew is almost allmost gone. Thank-you all for your advice.

I have been battling pm in my grow. Bad clones again. but that's another story. I have it under control with peroxide and water. the peroxide burns the mold and does not hurt the pot plant. have also used vinegar and water and fat free milk and water. The vinegar raises the PH so mold can not grow and the milk gives good bacteria to kill mold. With the 3 I will be able to make it till harvest. but I'm all done with clones not from a seed plant. 1/4 cup to a quart of water for all 3.

Why would clones be more prone to mold than a plant grown from seed?

Just curious.

How do you spell relief."Serenade"(Can be used in organic gardening). I have on my leaf(s) Powdery Mildew (mold) from to much humidity. I was only using one (1) fan,and I had plants overlaping. Live and learn baby. I understand that this hapends to plants at this time of year.

That's why I love my Eagle 20 preplant dip process...my greenhouse is a full as a greenhouse can get...and NEVER a sigh of PM...remember, prevention is always better then a cure! Mind you not one fan and average 80-90' daily....

Why would clones be more prone to mold than a plant grown from seed?

Just curious.
if the clone has mold in it and you make clones from them....the new clones will also have it. some people don't care what they will sell you.
2 strains had mold this year for me and they both came from the same source.

I have had clones from a plant from seed and never had the problem with them.

if I'm wrong let me know ...I still learning

That's why I love my Eagle 20 preplant dip process...my greenhouse is a full as a greenhouse can get...and NEVER a sigh of PM...remember, prevention is always better then a cure! Mind you not one fan and average 80-90' daily....

so you pre dip the clones in eagle 20 ? i'll try it next year for sure. I was wondering what everyone else did. you are so right prevention the best. I have a lot to learn thanks.

wow looked at your set up. and never any mold..... amazing..... and eagle 20 dip is all you have to do ?

Latest posts

Back