"Outdoor plant of the year"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drfting07 said:
Ive been pondering how i will go about this. Im thinking one 30 gallon tote, and one directly in the ground, 60 gallons of amended soil. Think that will do it?

get r dunn:D

Cowboy Up :48:

sour diesel moonshine x pure afghan i made this year. (sdm/pa)...this girl won bpotm a few months back...this is her first od run...(five gallon bucket under her on ground)...:cool:

great looking od plants everyone. we just finished off our pink lemonade harvest 4u. it was a smash hit...that was the most sour dope i ever smoked. (in a good way). it will make you pucker it is so sour. lol...:D

052.JPG

Worth a shot :hubba:
Most of them just broke 6 feet, got a few that are over it. Got about a month more of veg so it's going to be interesting.

juniorgrower said:
Irish do you normally grow outdoors in 5 gallon buckets?

sorry. its in the ground in a two foot deep hole dug out and filled with compost. the five gallon bucket is what i carried water to it with. i just sat it there beside it to judge its height.;) ...i'd say its just over five foot...

went out to check on my larry hybrid tonight and in 24 hours a recluse spider moved into it and covered the whole top in a web and hatced about a 100 baby spiders. they were'nt there last night, so it happened fast...i was forced to top it.:eek:

pic of the larry damage and one of my sdm/pa tonight. (i hope she don't meet the same fate. new spots)...:eek:

@keepinitlegal, beautiful plants man...:D

LL BT.JPG

sdmxpa.JPG

KeepinItLegal said:
Worth a shot :hubba:
Most of them just broke 6 feet, got a few that are over it. Got about a month more of veg so it's going to be interesting.
]

Welcome to the site...this site dont like "Live" Links..please go back and edit your pics....Change the...http....to...hXXp..:aok:...plants look good:icon_smile:

Figured to bump this back onto the 1st page. Since I originally posted my entry, transplanted to 30gal tote. Realizing how tall it was possibly going to get untrained, I did some LST'ing, and she looks kind of funky now. How I was able to bend them it actually kind of has an upper plant, and lower plant. Kind of tiered. Enjoy. Now lets see some of your alls updates :D

92.JPG

okay ston-loc...heres a quikie

take care and be safe

:48:

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
Dam there are a few things I miss in this site...

Thanks button
Multi quote
and Hick on my Arse:rofl:...okay nuff that crap I can control:rolleyes:
And yes Duck you can be judge:48:..as Long as RoseBud Chears me on:clap:..budmutt..you have to raise the screen yet?

heres my starter girls...

Me too! There are so many times when I want to hit THANKS

In the meantime, I'll join Duck on the judging team. Since it is -1C today none of my girls will be going anywhere near outside! Heading to the slopes today after practicing my cloning. :D

Here she is....finally

Just before flower. Shes a good lookin girl! Stands at six feet from the pot, seven feet from the ground. Too big for two people to wrap their arms around

:icon_smile:

Drfting07

DSC_0097-2.jpg

Im starting the stretch here, I think my tallest is gonna be under five feet. So, I vote for...

Or do we vote, Im confused, never mind.

Good luck to everyone! Some reaching for the stars plants here.

Irish, dang.... a recluse???? Hope Larry pulls out of her funk. Be careful out there.

comp.jpg
Strain 1024 Fimmed
2.4 meters
Germinated 19th May so 3 months old and just started to flower.
Notice my vicious guard kitty!

comp-4.jpg
Strain Amnesia Topped
1.96 meters
Germinated 28th May Just a week younger than the 1024 above.
Also flowering!

From my out door grow journal
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61749

Nico :icon_smile:

Gorgeous girls Nico! I also have only grow in pots. Next year i am going in ground, Super Soil and off of my property. I hope to compete with your girls!

drfting07 said:
Gorgeous girls Nico! I also have only grow in pots. Next year i am going in ground, Super Soil and off of my property. I hope to compete with your girls!

Thanks!

Still another 6-8 weeks until harvest I think!
will be bigger by then I suspect.

Now is the time to work out a rain protection system I think. It will rain here at somepoint! Even if not
very often!

Looking great everyone!!!

:48:

The one I've entered is about 5 and a half feet high from the soil in the container :D

35.JPG

33.JPG

Latest posts

Back