Mazzar, she's turning purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are big show offs and very smart and strong. Mine haven't even started flowering outside, or maybe they might be starting now, but not sure. ANd your harvesting. Sounds like a great strain. Nice Kaotic.

Bud, that looks good. Nice nugs.

Skag, i love that lily. I can grow asiatic ones for ever, but the orientals are prone to a virus that only lets them live 3 years or so... So sad. That is a beautiful one. Thanks for posting.

What's life if we don't treat our selves once and a blue moon....get "blue"...?... Lol...I crack me up! As you see I'm fully medicated now off that blue mazar...it is a nice one, my second favorite in the blue family..#1 being Blue Moonshine...hands down the best bud I've EVER had! And third but not least in the blue family..blue dot...

Kinda Pricey, we pay 10 per gram for top shelf, 30 or forty dollar break on a oz., what state are you in??

N.Ca...that's going rate for top shelf up here..that's THC & fungi/mold/pesticide testing...I only go to Harborside Health Center, Oakland,Ca

bud I grow my own top shelf and when i do buy a lil i know a close frIend and it 35-40$ 1/8 and it med grade and its still illegal here i would never charge or pay 55$ for a 1/8 thats just my opinion

I've only used the dispensaries I've visited to source female cuttings and hashish....lol...

Grow your own, you'll never be let down....

Some of us aren't as tight in the wallet to have to penny pinch....you see $55 and say wow...it's a drop in the bucket on my end...everything's more expensive in Cali...and as I stated, it's the going rate for top shelf...They got $35 8ths for folks like you...

I've only used the dispensaries I've visited to source female cuttings and hashish....lol...

Grow your own, you'll never be let down....

Lol....have you seen my post...I grow nothing but top shelf...that's why it sells so fast. And I'm not gonna not medicate simply because I sold out...so in between grows...I use Harborside and often, so many new strains where else do you get to choose from 30-40 different THC tested meds, 20-30 different concentrates, edibles, clones, seeds and more...lol..it's legal and I take full advantage...why limit yourself unless it's a matter of $$.. And as I stated, that's a non issue for me at least..

Google Harborside Health center oakland,ca.. Check out the menu...you'll see what mean...I bet what you call a "dispensary" doesn't compare...

Free grow classes, free acupuncture, free massage, meditation classes....and who wants to smoke the same bud over and over and over, no matter how good...but to each is own..

I'd love to visit Harborside from the sounds of it. Sounds like the Shangri-La of cannabis....lol...

Looks awesome what to try the mazzar and haven't yet. My buddy I grow with does that and will get a crop at beginning of June and one now end of july. starts indoors then as soon as can put them in greenhouse which other than this last yr is in march this year had blizzards till the first week of May so did do it but yea other then starting them indoors he gets three harvest outdoors from march to oct saves big time on the light bill. Love his set up too green house off the back of a garage and can pull the plant to a dark room behind it in garage.

Nice plants nice grow, shame your prints can be lifted from that pic...?

Nice plants nice grow, shame your prints can be lifted from that pic...?

I'm in Cali, nothing illegal going on here.....try again!
Didnt you notice the price tag and bar code? It a legal, taxes paid transaction...next time pay closer attention to detail...I can only imagine what u produce in the garden with so little attention to detail. Fingerprints...what a clown!

lmao like they are going to take and match a finger print from a pot pic on the internet lol cant u say paranoid hhhahhahaha :48:

Latest posts

Back