Killed 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackie54

Reaction score
Today I had to cut 3 plants down. They were 10-11 feet tall but tied down. I couldn't move them because they taken root threw the holes in the bottom of the five gallon bucket,the other reason they were not budding an showing no future signs of budding, all were planted April 1. The remaining 4 are about 6 foot tall an buds tip to toe. Two weeks budding. To many prying eyes.Picked up one of them by the stalk an it came out, root bound from he'll, still growing. The tall not budding,the short budding. Till later.

wow that suck got to do what u got to do i guess i would never pulled them up

I am in Washington state and we are just now thinking about flowering. Shoot... it is ok for the roots to grow thru the pot into the ground.. won't hurt a thing...
Sorry, next time ask before kill. Mojo for your next grow.

I had plenty of time as well as prying.eyes. some times you learn by your mistakes,an I.have.

Today I had to cut 3 plants down. They were 10-11 feet tall but tied down. I couldn't move them because they taken root threw the holes in the bottom of the five gallon bucket,the other reason they were not budding an showing no future signs of budding, all were planted April 1. The remaining 4 are about 6 foot tall an buds tip to toe. Two weeks budding. To many prying eyes.Picked up one of them by the stalk an it came out, root bound from he'll, still growing. The tall not budding,the short budding. Till later.

You are telling us that the plants grow better ....WITHOUT you?
says not a lot on your growing skills ...shame?

rotate your babes daily prevent photo-morphism

Latest posts

Back